Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got one tape it, shows two tapes and acts shocked oh I’ve got two tapes in, like someone just hid it there and she didn’t know 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She’s just said on her live it’s SCIENTIFICULLAY facts that people who troll aren’t happy 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Im crying !!! Got a screenshot.
we better watch out trolls, KHM KNOWS 🤣🤣🤣👀👀👀 Justice is coming too she said - she's got loads to post 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Question: I saw the new car this week? How is she affording it or even getting it on finance when her credit score is apparently so bad
You can get car finance with terrible credit. The APR is astronomical though.

Im crying !!! Got a screenshot.
we better watch out trolls, KHM KNOWS 🤣🤣🤣👀👀👀 Justice is coming too she said - she's got loads to post 🤣🤣🤣
I am meant to believe she is qualified for injecting faces....IT GETS WORSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have done a better blow dry with the a round brush and a toilet dryer in uni!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bizzies must be setting aside all the high profile cases to get back working on KHMs case...... Justice is coming Trolls.....

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This has killed me 😭
SCIENTIFICULLAY Though !! bleeping idiot.
I literally shudder that she's going near humans with chemicals and needles.

Wish she'd duck off with the oh we're only talking about her cos we're miserable & hate our lives absolute bore. I'm proper HAPPY me got a fab life, having a bleeping lovely Saturday ! I've got a engagement and wedding ring off my one !! Hi Kate 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Every single one us has got a better life than her 🤣🤣🤣 like really though. She’s got the saddest life of anyone I’ve seen. Failed at everything she’s ever done, her kid is a brat, her fella hates her and won’t marry her, she’s got no living room and she’s the world’s biggest catfish. Need I go on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The Charlotte tilbury Airbrush flawless is lovely, also too faced born this way. I used to use Mac studio fix but like you the Matt finish started ageing me. I’ve tried quite a few but these two are by far my favs.
Thanks troll. I’m avoiding CT currently due to them gifting our Kate here. But the Too Faced one I’ll try - I don’t want to end up looking like I’ve lashed my face with B-Perfect stuff anymore!

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
Katie Hayes #159 Watch out trolls justice is coming Kate is back on the case🕵🏼‍♀️ & 1 day a week she destroys the Face 💉💉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Justice will be served. ......
To her for being a racist, homophobic, bully who doxxs innocent people?
Get a bleeping grip girl.

The way she has spoken to that person that simply corrected her spelling is absolutely atrocious. She could have been a potential client ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bizzies must be setting aside all the high profile cases to get back working on KHMs case...... Justice is coming Trolls.....
View attachment 1669927
But I thought the trolls didn't bother her no more 🤣

It's been said a hundred times over, 99% of the time tattle is just the online version of a gossip with the girls. Yes SOMETIMES threads go too far, but I guarantee Katie has said the exact same things about her "friends", it's been shown how she used to tweet celebs and speak about clients.

Reactions: 18
Trolls, I wonder how she will deal with complaints? I imagine in a very rude and unprofessional way.

Trolls, I actually need some help....I am a hairy troll and need regular lip/chin wax, anyway, went to my usual place yesterday and the girl practically waxed my entire cheeks and neck, I kept thinking omg should I say something? So I basically allowed this girl to waz my face and its now full of rash/spots but worse is I have burn marks. I don't usually react like that so I'm gonna have to let them know arnt I? It's actually a bit sore.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.