Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
makes me cringe when people brag about having 1/2 GCSE’s…. ‘She’s not done so bad’ …. Apart from she’s lost a business, baby daddy won’t propose, no living room, overpriced car on finance, articles about you being a racist homophobe in the echo, hundreds of tattle threads, is meant to be an MUA but can’t do make up or afford a decent kit….. and she doesn’t even wash 😂😂😂

You haven’t got 3 GCSE’s cos of your dyslexia Hun, you’re just a proper simpleton 😂
Question: I saw the new car this week? How is she affording it or even getting it on finance when her credit score is apparently so bad

Reactions: 10
Is she really dyslexic though or does she just say it to excuse her shot spelling?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Didn't you know the greatest people are dyslexic"

I mean ... What? I'm not disputing there are some brilliant people out there past and present who are dyslexic but also there's some not so great people who happen to be dyslexic *ahem - Kate*

And so therefore everyone who isn't dyslexic is ... What? Not great? Literally how does she manage to offend so many people all the time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Kate Hayes #159 Kate's treatments come with no guarantees apart from being disfigured and her passing on fleas

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh here we go......
She can try & not associate bond_skinuk Bond Cosmetics with Kate Hayes the racist homophobic bully who was in the Liverpool Echo (yes I have typed all that so it comes up on Google 🤣)
But the bleeping horror can't hide her true colours for long.....
So professional isn't she , I hope she isn't including herself in that quota for the greatest people are dyslexic 🤣🤣🤣

She can duck off.. we don’t want her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is bleeping nuts haahahaha that bond skin page has been up less than a week n she’s outing “trolls” on it.
“I haven’t done so badly in life” - two failed businesses (soon to be 3), financed to the hilt car, a house that’s been remortgaged about 14 times with no living room, outed in a local news outlet for being a racist homophobe, partner who she has a child with who won’t marry her, friends who rip the arse out her when she’s not around, and a plasticine nose!

I wish I were khm ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is she fuk dyslexic. She’s just thick as fuk because she’s a product of incest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Any photographer who edits children to look like there weeding make up and make them look nothing like themselves need to give there head a shake bleeping disgusting her work is vile
Her shoot for Perrie Edwards son Axel’s first birthday was lovely. Axel looked gorgeous but he’s a beautiful baby anyway.
Baffled me why Perrie chose her though!

Reactions: 8
How can she have her own line of brushes and rock up with them things ??? She is literally appalling. She is answering to us when we said how crap and small her kit was - all she has done , is take some
Time to lay out said kit.

Reactions: 16
Oh my life, did anyone catch that live? 😂😂😂 I’m bleeping crying. She’s touting some dupe Dyson air wrap that someone’s sent her ‘for only sixty quid’, it was horrific, she knew it was and continued to say ‘not bad for sixty quid’, then couldn’t get the attachment off so just goes ‘right then.. bye..’ and it goes off 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
When she held it to her hair hoping her hair would wrap around like it does on the Dyson and it just blew her hair away 😂

Oh my life, did anyone catch that live? 😂😂😂 I’m bleeping crying. She’s touting some dupe Dyson air wrap that someone’s sent her ‘for only sixty quid’, it was horrific, she knew it was and continued to say ‘not bad for sixty quid’, then couldn’t get the attachment off so just goes ‘right then.. bye..’ and it goes off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s just said on her live it’s SCIENTIFICULLAY facts that people who troll aren’t happy 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.