Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was that Lacys aesthetics I'd be telling her to wind her neck in while she is working out of their shop.

Reactions: 35
Scientificul facts.

Didn't the police give her all the trolls information and tell her it was her choice what she wanted to do like a year ago now? When’s the right time Kate?
They did. She also has a 24/7 legal time so I’m expecting to see a few court appearances for saying she looks like a German footballer.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The state of that makeup laid out for the wedding, can see the bacteria growing on it by the minute 😷

not shocked about the latest troll rant on the asfeticks page… was only a matter of time. 😴😴😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s got an absolute cheek to bang on about people talking about her and she will post it at the right time when she’s got an article in the paper about her trolling other people and being homophobic and racist she really should just keep her mouth shut cause everything backfires on her

she has no right to say unhappy people talk about others when there literally proof she’s done the same

you don’t get over 100 threads if your not a bleep nice influencers don’t have threads

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s an actual show. Imagine buying something from Nike and it being spelt Mike. But it’s ok because the person in the factory has dyslexia.
I have dyslexia and everything I do in work is put through word for changes and another app for grammar… you know because it’s my job and it’s what I pride myself in and get paid for. Absolute shambles of an excuse for being lazy ego maniac knobhead.
I’ve got a family friend who runs a business and has dyslexia, not a huge business but self employed all the same. They pay a small fee for someone to rewrite ads for them and again use an app for general stuff. No ones arsed she’s dyslexic 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There is literally a bleeping pube on that spring roll. Feel sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I got the revlon drying brush the other week and I'm LITERALLY OBSESSED with it 🤣 much better than that piece of tit she was using

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t watch the live but the dyson air wrap has to be used on damp hair, and the hair has to be placed either in front of or behind the barrel depending on which direction it’s going. I’m guessing she didn’t read the instructions and/or it is a cheap knock off.

Reactions: 10
DM to KHM - Hi Kate hun just to let you know there is a big black hair on your spring roll.

Reply: Gossip I will use your formal name. I have bespoke spring rolls , they're my favourite. How dare you hate on me I'm dyslexic & I am Momma , I'm trying to better my life. Happy people don't hate , you're not happy in your life that's why you're DMing me about my spring rolls. Justice is coming !

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.