Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo. I think she's prob been kicking off and bribed with fruit shoots.

I really don't think the child is cute. Her mother us setting her up for failure

Big O is in for a shock when she starts school. So is KHM, mum's can be brutal with honesty. Her dojo app will be pinging all day.
bleeping dojo 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been off here a while, just catching up and sending love to the L11 neighbours who are so funny on here.

I am horrified at the thought of her being able to go anywhere near a face with a needle. I didn't realise that the industry is unregulated to that extent.

Oh and I had professional photos taken of my two when they were 1 and 2. The photos were beautiful and the kids gorgeous but I cant put them up as they really dont look like my children!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Am hungover to death and need cheering up. Let’s play a game. Snog, Marry, Avoid…

KHM
Watchmeeyebrows
Pephead’s fat fella

GO!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
ffs she's only just started this page and already she's going on about being trolled. Even if it's happening, it looks so unprofessional to share the messages when you're trying to establish your "business" and have only had the page up and running for a week if that?!
Would put me right off wanting to book with her (not that I would anyway!)
She won't learn....

Screenshot_20221022-132831_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Oh here we go......
She can try & not associate bond_skinuk Bond Cosmetics with Kate Hayes the racist homophobic bully who was in the Liverpool Echo (yes I have typed all that so it comes up on Google 🤣)
But the bleeping horror can't hide her true colours for long.....
So professional isn't she , I hope she isn't including herself in that quota for the greatest people are dyslexic 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine having your wedding make up done and the MUA rocks up with FILTHY home bargains brushes and all the products have hit pan and look years old. There’s nothing there!!!

Does anyone know how much she charges for Bridal packages?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She's a mini Kate to me and a brat so she isn't cute at all. Sos if that upsets anyone, each to their own like. I WANT ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRANGE
I agree not the kids fault but she’s a mega brat

Oh here we go......
She can try & not associate bond_skinuk Bond Cosmetics with Kate Hayes the racist homophobic bully who was in the Liverpool Echo (yes I have typed all that so it comes up on Google 🤣)
But the bleeping horror can't hide her true colours for long.....
So professional isn't she , I hope she isn't including herself in that quota for the greatest people are dyslexic 🤣🤣🤣
It’s fake it will be one of her accounts writing that because we say how unprofessional her spelling is 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
That bridal makeup setup is disgusting, never seen something so dirty and cheap looking. The state of those brushes and bronzer, filthy. She’s a bad scruff, who the hell books her?!?!
If you had your own range of cheap brushes, surely you’d be bringing a new set for your brides. Not like she does many!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ffs she's only just started this page and already she's going on about being trolled. Even if it's happening, it looks so unprofessional to share the messages when you're trying to establish your "business" and have only had the page up and running for a week if that?!
She won't learn....

View attachment 1669491
That is SO UNPROFESSIONAL omg! Get a bleeping grip Kate! Honest to god I’m cringing for her airing her dirty laundry on a BUSINESS page. She’ll never learn, that’s why she will never be successful in life

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Each to their own but if I asked my fella can I 1) give him a facial and 2) then put the pics in the social domain he’d tell me to piss off and ring one of my mates

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Trolls can you help a troll out. I need makeup advice and Bond Cosmetics aren’t for me 🤣 I need a new foundation - I’m getting on a bit and my double wear is ageing me even more. I need a full coverage but luminous one that makes me look younger 🤣 and means I don’t have to book in with Kate for her treatments 🤣

makes me cringe when people brag about having 1/2 GCSE’s…. ‘She’s not done so bad’ …. Apart from she’s lost a business, baby daddy won’t propose, no living room, overpriced car on finance, articles about you being a racist homophobe in the echo, hundreds of tattle threads, is meant to be an MUA but can’t do make up or afford a decent kit….. and she doesn’t even wash 😂😂😂

You haven’t got 3 GCSE’s cos of your dyslexia Hun, you’re just a proper simpleton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She won't learn....

View attachment 1669491
She’s an actual show. Imagine buying something from Nike and it being spelt Mike. But it’s ok because the person in the factory has dyslexia.
I have dyslexia and everything I do in work is put through word for changes and another app for grammar… you know because it’s my job and it’s what I pride myself in and get paid for. Absolute shambles of an excuse for being lazy ego maniac knobhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Trolls can you help a troll out. I need makeup advice and Bond Cosmetics aren’t for me 🤣 I need a new foundation - I’m getting on a bit and my double wear is ageing me even more. I need a full coverage but luminous one that makes me look younger 🤣 and means I don’t have to book in with Kate for her treatments 🤣
The Charlotte tilbury Airbrush flawless is lovely, also too faced born this way. I used to use Mac studio fix but like you the Matt finish started ageing me. I’ve tried quite a few but these two are by far my favs.

Reactions: 10
Can yous imagine what she's going to be like if a client genuinely complained if they weren't happy about their skin procedure !

She would start attacking them & calling them trolls, this is exactly why people need to stay away from her !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s an actual show. Imagine buying something from Nike and it being spelt Mike. But it’s ok because the person in the factory has dyslexia.
I have dyslexia and everything I do in work is put through word for changes and another app for grammar… you know because it’s my job and it’s what I pride myself in and get paid for. Absolute shambles of an excuse for being lazy ego maniac knobhead.
Spot on!

I write professional emails for a living and I’ve spent the last 10 years perfecting my writing skills. Can you imagine a company taking someone on and saying, ‘don’t worry about not being able to spell, we’ll just let them know you’re dyslexic’. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am hungover to death and need cheering up. Let’s play a game. Snog, Marry, Avoid…

KHM
Watchmeeyebrows
Pephead’s fat fella

GO!
Khm avoid
Watchmeeyebrows marry
Pepheads fat fella 🤢 snog

Try chanel this is there new one I love Chanel foundation little bit pricey but you defo get what you pay for xx

Attachments

She's replied back to that message trying to be mocking and sarcastic but has failed magnificently and just ends up looking like even more of a twit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine on a page where you advertise injecting someone's face and then saying you only have 3 GCSEs. Sooooo, how am I meant to believe that you qualified anything actually medically credited when you couldn't pass bleeping Set 5 maths? bleeping inbred.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.