Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well done to one of our OG Trolls @Abongo2 for the thread title !! Absolutely spot on - KHM⚰

Think at this rate Kate has got more chance of getting a ring off that Mac wearing slimeball than any decent freebies thanks to the dedication of you trolls , keep up the good work ! The Charlotte Tilbury team couldn't wait for the weekend to arrive we've had them demented 🤣📧📧📧

Wonder where those filthy bums are going to get free food this weekend with unfunny Olive ??

#stillnotengaged
#stillnoapology
#stilleditsherpics
#stillskint
#READTHEWIKI ⬆🟥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I said it before when you trolls did a revel before her revel but in all honesty I'd rather let the local drug addicts inject me than her, they have more of a clue what they're doing and are probably cleaner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is she rebranding because anyone that Google’s KHM can see that she’s a racist homophobe? 👀
What, are you saying that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics aka @Bond_skinuk is a racist homophobe?

Wow I am shocked to hear that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics aka @Bond_skinuk is a racist homophobe.

#readthewiki

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
Can someone translate please?
she basically had to re pierce her ear because on a live last week she forced a rancid fake silver earring through her ear with her disgusting fingers covered in shit causing a massive infection.

• Sick
  • Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Stolen from the Haaland crush thread.

Flat Tits waiting up for Delo to get home from Rock Ferry.
Or is it hands up who stole from Savers!
Oh we could go on all thread with a Hands up who…..
F62944F8-E779-494B-982F-C9EA15AFCAFF.jpeg

• Haha

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
no I don’t think I do…what happened?
She had some slippers, and people kept asking where they are she ether ignored or was like tell ya later. Anyway people continued asking an she just kept leading people on like some sort of slipper tease.

One women finally said oh they are from ‘this shop’ (I can’t remember the place) she went ballistic. Blocked the women told people to stop asking where she’s got stuff from.

She’s like a primary school child

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’m going to give you loads of skincare advice, but I never wash or cleanse my own skin, and it always looks dull. I’ve also never been able to recommend any skincare products in the past as I don’t use them, despite working on the face as an MUA for about 15 years.
Couldn’t make this shit up could you!

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Have you seen the shite she’s spouted on the CT post. Doesn’t like moisturiser as it clogs pours… hahahahhaha she’s a fucking idiot. Moisturiser doesnt clog pores but not washing your face, sleeping in your make up etc will! Go back to the beginning Truff! It’s not hard! It’s basic hygiene

• Wow
  • Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
I see Main Troll, Pep, making little digs again. A few hours after Kate’s poo story “You don’t have to share everything…Keep some elements of your life private…I see some things on here and think ‘oh my god’…Instagram isn’t my job. I don’t need to be on here”

876AA02E-97DE-4123-B62E-57265CA76870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry to say it but Olive gives me the ick
It's the way she's trying to push the narrative all the time , she's a model , she's a genius , she's bilingual , she's a comedian , she's got 50 best friends , every human on earth worships her...... I just look at her and think you're just beige completely unremarkably normal.
Now we all know she shits in other peoples beds too.... nasty hahaha 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Can you imagine the inside of her knickers the dirty fuck.
you can just tell her washing smells of fucking stale cow shit

• Haha
  • Sick

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
Katie Hayes #158 Turdfingerrrs, she's the one, the one with the septic touch

Katie Hayes #158 Licence to kill 💉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38