Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
Same - I can kinda get it on big grand homes & I must say I like it at the entrance to shops/restaurants at Christmas but honestly, if that was all over my ‘normal’ house front it would drive me mad after a couple of days.
I have zero halloween decorations up. Absolute dust collectors, the thought of having a carved out stinky vegetable makes me heave🤢

Lash your kids in an asda costume on the actual halloween day and let it be over. I can't stand this over the top americanised shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
How to do a messy pony. Scrape hair back into pony. Put in bobble. Thank you for that groundbreaking information. I’ve been doing it wrong my whole life

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Is that really Olive's car seat? It needs fuckin burning the dirty bitch. Who let's their kids stuff get in that state? I'm absolutely baffled. She hasn't got a job and she's got 1 farting kid so she's got loads of time to keep things clean. But no, she just wants to flit around Merseyside day in day out shoving her basic kid in everybody's faces with scrambled egg in her pocket. One monumental twat she is

• Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
Has she thought abut how its so fucking random to be launching an asfetiks business and a sofa 🤯 in the same week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the fuck is her brand about?

• Haha

Boobies

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221016-093822_Instagram.jpg

It's announcement day! 🎉
She will be announcing this later but releases the page name with a blurb about what it is now?
And why does she always say, "I've been working on this for most of the year" "I've been working on this for months/ages" she really does have no concept of time does she?

• Haha
Me and My Matt are watching Dumbo.... we're loves young dream..... Matt is on his laptop blanking you girl- put Pinocchio on Hun , youl like that 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 34

shannon950818

Hey trolls today was a hard one as my mental health knows it’s Monday morning so decided to come out in full force but not to worry I stuck on a podcast and went a walk and my illness is cured thanks to Ghandi Hayes

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I’m a few drinks in, and for anyone who remembers Anthea Turners Perfect Housewife programme years ago, I’m sat thinking if Anthea did the white glove test on Truffs skirting boards or neck how heinous would it be. 🤢
I tried to get a hairy glove pic but Google offered me hairy growler so I stopped 🫣 #nope

Edit - hands up who read hairy growler and thought of the Lorraine Kelly pic 🤮

• Haha
Is a chemical pregnancy the same as a miscarriage? Genuine question
It's classed as a very very early miscarriage before 5 weeks. I've had x3 miscarriages & x1 CP they are very different occurrences IMO !
Both upsetting but a miscarriage is much more traumatic.
Personally what annoys me about her is she makes out she had a full miscarriage , she's been caught up in her lies over it so many times. Remember when someone come on and said she was overheard talking about it in Oh Darlin that she had a positive test and then like next day come on her period. She's just a terrible person so I can't feel sorry for her because she does lie & she knows exactly what she's doing over playing it !

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Mad how we’re all influenced by people on her tattle thread but never by the bison itself

• Haha

Justanoseycow

I just lurk here and don’t comment now but I’m always here.

I cannot wait for the industry to be regulated… there is no way on this earth she will be able to pass her level 5 and level 7 if that is what is going be needed as most people are speculating…

Dread to think what she would do if she gave someone a VO, probably call them a troll and send them away 🤦‍♀️

I’d also pay to see her trying to figure out Botox units for each individual…

Reactions: 33

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Sorry to say it but Olive gives me the ick
I swear 🙏🙄 every kid on instagram gives me the ick
And it’s not their fault but the pathetic parents(usually but not exclusively mums) who need to tell us just how stunning, gooooorgeus and amazing they are
👀 cue some very very average looking kid looking gormless

• Haha
  • Heart

Delstar

VIP Member
Oh fuck off how ridiculous & predictable - her & Oluv matchy matchy on the photoshoot for a fucking couch - it's tragic honestly
I’m honestly stumped. She’s helped her mate pick colour combos. If she’s a sofa designer then so am I, as I picked my sofa colour all by myself from a range of swatches at M&S 🙄

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Surely somebody with a stalker who gets hate mail sent to their home address wouldn’t open up their garden shed and let any random customer in 🤔 unless she has discussed it all with her team of police officers who are hunting down her trolls and stalkers and they have told her to crack on 🤪

• Haha