Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingergirl1990

Bond… Kate Bond. 007 in butchering people’s faces. License to… do fuck all really.

Do you want your face shaken or stirred??

• Haha
Reactions: 54

gigi_93

VIP Member
I hope it is a lie because a 2 year old child shouldn’t be shitting in a bed when the adults are right there. Maybe she asked to go to the potty in Spanish so Kate didn’t understand it

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Bond Cosmetics by Katie Hayes KHM. She's a racist homophobic, shallow, selfish human being who scrounger free meals. She has no qualifications, awful hygiene and is obsessed with having dog poo under her nails. Hopefully if potential clients search her name, this post will be the first to appear. Done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh and just to add cos I hate her 🤣...... People who have been through miscarriage & are genuine don't use their cousins Scan picture and announce their pregnancy on Instagram to 180k people when they're 7 weeks pregnant !!!!!

• Heart
It’s pretty fucked up that people who can’t string a sentence together, and most certainly didn’t get so much as a GCSE in biology, can go at someone’s face with a needle! This is the girl who put the handheld thermometer in her baby’s hand 🙈
Imagine she gets someone on blood thinners who starts bleeding profusely, or someone going into anaphylactic shock, she’d call them a troll and throw them out!
The lack of the rules and regulations in aesthetics in this country blows my mind!
How long before she gives someone a vascular occlusion? She’s got the memory of a goldfish, no chance is she remembering the anatomy of the face and how how to avoid injecting into veins!

Whoever said a loss is a loss (sorry I think of a reply 9 years later then forget who to quote) you’re right but the way she acts is insulting. I dunno I can’t describe it. I think of my poor friend who lost her baby at 34 weeks. It’s just not the same is it. And then you’ve got Turbo Twat acting like she’s in the same boat! Boils my piss
It fucking really winds me up. I too had to deliver a still born at 34 weeks and I’m sending all my ❤ to your friend. How she can even put herself in that league I don’t know. I don’t really tell this to many people but Gigi saying her Friend had been through it too made me say this. If anyone knows me on here and put two and two together I may get found out.

I know a loss is loss, I believe that too, it is traumatic and devastating and the one thing I would never wish on any woman/family, but a CP is not a even a foetus. I hate this weekend, Baby Loss, it is nearing the Anniversary of my loss, it brings it all back and then all the shit that comes with giving birth to a Baby you know you will never see grow up. The doubts if you have done something wrong, could I have done something different, was it my body that caused it. So you would protect the pregnancy you have been gifted and fortunate to have after a loss as much as you can/could.

Them doubts never go away and neither does the pain. They say time heals, it does but I think about her every day. I have Daughters, I am lucky to have them and I know that.

I too had to have a Hysterectomy so I didn’t get the chance for another try but if I did I would never have behaved like she did when she was pregnant with her “reason”. I just think she can’t get any worse and then she does this and a day to late too. She is a fucking Cunt, even that is too nicer a word for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Absolutely unbelievable 😫 this won’t end well at all! I am a RGN and worked Dam hard for my degree and she’s there posing in a pair of scrubs ( filthy ones at that ) like she’s some kind of medical professional! Any one of us can do the course it’s hardly a big life achievement is it ! Difference is, as a qualified nurse i wouldn’t touch the aesthetics field , even with a medical background. And also bare below the elbows Kate just a little tip , stops cross infection , if you had any kind of medical background then you would know ! Says it all really 🫤Be interesting to see how this goes 🍿 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Flowers60

VIP Member
I think it is spoken about more now, but her post doesn’t actually say anything, she’s not said what help is available, what charities provide support, nothing. It’s all about how can I possibly make this about me for engagement.

Her following up that post with pictures of her kid and what she’s bought for her is just tacky, even for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I knew that Angela years ago, around 2012/13 she was mobile doing aesthetics in different salons around Liverpool,Warrington, Widnes. I had my lips and Botox done and she was so rough. She botched my friends face and wouldn’t fix/apologise or anything. She simply blocked her number and fb. So student and trainee suit perfectly.

• Wow
Reactions: 45

BettyBeau

VIP Member
If it’s “not talked about enough” why doesn’t she use her platform to talk about it, more often than the day after the awareness week?
Says the same woman who bragged about becoming a mother before 30.
Everything she does is for likes no genuine care for anyone but herself.
Her and Delo were so destroyed they had to go on holiday after so Delo could get a hair transplant

• Heart
  • Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Are we really surprised about the car seat looking like a mouldy piece of bread?
The kid had had to have it surgically removed after it being glued to her back the first 14 months of her life.
Olive, the 5th Teenage mutant ninja turtle. TURTLE POWER.

• Haha