Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Who is first in line to lose an eye?
Fully qualified? In what? Who has qualified her? What qualifications?
it’s like me saying I’m a surgeon because I’ve watched every episode of ER!

she is fucking dangerous and I think we can all agree that anyone that goes to her needs their heads testing…

do you think she’ll inject herself? Imagine if she botched her own face… and rightly or wrongly, I’m here for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
Her sausage fingers give me the ick!! Fingering that Bperfect shite. Honestly they remind me of a girls hands from primary school who used to rub her Mary on the reading carpet 🤢 She now works for a very popular cake maker in the West Derby area 👅👄😉 and although her cakes look & apparently taste unreal I just couldn’t order from there!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
Nevermind Blofeld, Dr Evil is in town
FIH_20221016_1502416901743490583466139.jpg

"Troll, I didn't spend 6 hours in evil medical school to be called Ms Evil!"

• Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Well done to one of our OG Trolls @Abongo2 for the thread title !! Absolutely spot on - KHM⚰

Think at this rate Kate has got more chance of getting a ring off that Mac wearing slimeball than any decent freebies thanks to the dedication of you trolls , keep up the good work ! The Charlotte Tilbury team couldn't wait for the weekend to arrive we've had them demented 🤣📧📧📧

Wonder where those filthy bums are going to get free food this weekend with unfunny Olive ??

#stillnotengaged
#stillnoapology
#stilleditsherpics
#stillskint
#READTHEWIKI ⬆🟥
Hahahahaahahaha when did I suggest this? 😂 😂
Oh that one night I was pissed? Go me. ABINGO2 shall be my new tattle name. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Hi trolls, going off topic but does anyone know anywhere good in town to get a foundation shade matched and it actually be accurate 🥲 be mortified if I got someone like Kate who doesn’t have a clue
Ta 😘
Just go to superdrug and get normal skin babe x

• Haha
I’m confused at how she went from collabing with pyjamas that didn’t sell to collabing with a diary that also didn’t sell to now doing a collab for a couch? Triple threat apparently

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
someone on Stacy Solomon’s thread said she looks like she smells of findus crispy pancakes, and that defo sounds like a Truffalo aroma

• Haha
Arrrrhhh yano what.... these fucking divvy Influenzas on this Instagram posting pics old of themselves crying cos it's world mental health day !
If you were seriously upset & distressed why would you think oh I know il do a selfie..... silly attention seeking cunts. Insulting to people with serious mental health conditions.

• Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Does she even realise that saying she is 'fully qualified' infers that she has a qualification? She doesn't, so that is already false advertising. She did a course. The fact that Lacy gave her a certificate signed in crayon doesn't make it a qualification. Oh I can't WAIT to report her to both the ASA and the CQC. So many rules and regulations... She won't be able to keep up, trust me trolls.

• Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
Long term lurker here! 💁🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe she’s doing aesthetics WTF girls serious question here? Why do you go to places for Botox/lip filler ect and the person doing it isn’t a RN? Is it cause it cheap? Or they are genuinely good? I don’t know I just couldn't trust anyone injecting my face who isn’t a medical professional
You mean you don’t want an illiterate, unemployed MUA/author/PJ designer/sofa salesperson measuring out prescription medications and injecting them into your face? Werid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Moomin_mama

That sofa is hideous. But the weirdest thing about this ‘collab’ is, who would buy a sofa from someone without a living room? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

vitamintea

I see Main Troll, Pep, making little digs again. A few hours after Kate’s poo story “You don’t have to share everything…Keep some elements of your life private…I see some things on here and think ‘oh my god’…Instagram isn’t my job. I don’t need to be on here”

View attachment 1640606
Did anyone ever find out what happened about selling her house? I remember the potential buyer posting on Facebook that they found her tattle thread when shit hit the fan with the house 🤣 and she HAS to keep her life private now because her entire families dirty laundry was getting posted on here after they willingly made so many enemies. Anyone googling mark Taylor construction can find out in seconds he’s a Danny Devito sized fella who loves using anal beads and is a complete cowboy builder… it’s nothing to do with jealousy like she claims, it was a conscious PR move to protect their already dodgy reputation…

• Haha
  • Wow

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
View attachment 1654115

It's announcement day! 🎉
She will be announcing this later but releases the page name with a blurb about what it is now?
And why does she always say, "I've been working on this for most of the year" "I've been working on this for months/ages" she really does have no concept of time does she?
"To learn educate in the highest possible level" 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh fuck off, so proud of Oluv like she woke up and said Mummy I’d like to do my bit for charity and take part in a danceathon. She’s doing it because big bird put her name down for it.
Stop making out your kid is some genius put here to save the planet.

• Haha
  • Heart

shannon950818

Arrrrhhh yano what.... these fucking divvy Influenzas on this Instagram posting pics old of themselves crying cos it's world mental health day !
If you were seriously upset & distressed why would you think oh I know il do a selfie..... silly attention seeking cunts. Insulting to people with serious mental health conditions.
I agree all for the gram - I’ve been at the lowest points ever in my life and tried to commit suicide multiple times never in one of those situations have I thought I will take a pic to post to Instagram later down the line. When your feeling like that your hoping you won’t be around long enough to post on Instagram

• Heart
  • Sad