Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder why they never take Olive to Spain? Seeing she’s fluent in the language and attends Spanish club every week? 💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just caught up as I’ve got a proper job unlike Kate 🤣

Going back to the remortgage I know she tried to remortgage to pay PLF off and she couldn’t get it with TSB (know someone who works there). Her credit score was appalling and didn’t have a reliable income. So she went else where.

So probably did go with the Kensington one that was mentioned with extortionate interest rates
Did she get a mortgage with Phil

Reactions: 1
She'll get locked out of everything when she has to check the necklace for O's DOB when she's typing in passwords.

(Every mother uses their first child's DOB in their password somewhere and you can't tell me they don't, even my mother does it and I'm 44!)
Lol so true. And other reason why oversharing is dangerous.
Hey child I know your full name, address, DOB, hobbies, families names etc. Scary as duck that.

Why does she continue to dress that poor kid so so badly
Mad. Also why was the child dressed as a farmer yesterday? It was boiling. Oh I know to fit for the autumn asfetik on Instagram

Reactions: 11
FYI -

The Birth of his first child - No ring
Dubai - No Ring
Your 30th Party - No ring
Your Cruise - No ring
Italy for your Brothers Wedding - No ring

Just for the Karen’s - Matt can’t wait to put a ring on it. Just he never said what year, so I have to be prepared at all times. FYI Karen’s - We haven’t had time or place to do it. We’ve been so busy with the Garden, Olives 567 Birthdays, Holidays etc, etc but l promise he still can’t wait to put a ring on it.

FYI Kate - Still No ring, plenty of opportunities yet nothing. You ain’t as loved by either Matt, your Followers or Trolls. Get the duck over yourself and stop being so fake. You are a very, very dangerous person and I hope you are bought down before it’s too late and you have ruined someone’s face or life by injection something into it. I do agree though like the Make Up for Weddings these people need to do their research before booking you for anything. You are such a trampy bleep with no shame, compassion, morals, dignity or regard for anyone but yourself.

Make today a new month, new week, new day the time you ask yourself where you are going wrong in life. It’s not hard to figure out why..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can not wait for this era of “influencers” to be over and tik tok era of gifting, people are becoming super lazy at not getting real jobs and avoid paying taxes and not declaring the gifts to the tax office.

If I did a presentation for my work not displaying any knowledge I would be in serious trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Did she get a mortgage with Phil
No I was told it was in her name but he’d done so much work on the house and contributed towards bills and mortgage. There was murder they went to court and she had to pay him. I was told 10,000 but I might be wrong on the amount x

Reactions: 9
Lol so true. And other reason why oversharing is dangerous.
Hey child I know your full name, address, DOB, hobbies, families names etc. Scary as duck that.

Mad. Also why was the child dressed as a farmer yesterday? It was boiling. Oh I know to fit for the autumn asfetik on Instagram
I’d love to know how she gets her to sit still long enough to get a pair on lace up high top converse on her! We are Velcro all the way as it’s just not worth the tantrum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d love to know how she gets her to sit still long enough to get a pair on lace up high top converse on her! We are Velcro all the way as it’s just not worth the tantrum 😂
Obviously Olive puts them on herself and ties the laces

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That video of Olive is cringe.... mmmunnnndddddeeeee... just shows what a liar her Ma is.... she asked to come here , she asked for that.... did she duck love.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's basically saying "It might be alright for your poor family, but we are rich so prefer Dubai"

Except they're probably poorer than me and it's all a massive fake life.
Exactly this. Honestly I’ve never met anyone like her yano she’s something else ha ag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll get locked out of everything when she has to check the necklace for O's DOB when she's typing in passwords.

(Every mother uses their first child's DOB in their password somewhere and you can't tell me they don't, even my mother does it and I'm 44!)
First child is password, PIN number the lot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone recommend a tinted SPF? Been using Heliocare but want something a wee bit cheaper as I’m not as rich as stinking Truff

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s going to walk around wearing a necklace that’s got her daughters wrong date of birth on it, it’s cracked me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can anyone recommend a tinted SPF? Been using Heliocare but want something a wee bit cheaper as I’m not as rich as stinking Truff
No 7 city light tinted moisturiser contains 15 SPF, good if you’ve got really sensitive skin!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.