Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to routine with a hair mask in, but sheā€™s just got out the shower? Gross.

Notice she doesnā€™t mention what any of the dior skincare is supposed to do, or the price!!! Itā€™s so expensive

Reactions: 18
Her hair was so greasy on that live šŸ¤¢ and she had no idea on any decent spfā€™s šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Am I doing my skincare wrong - cleansing balm as a last step? Serum, moisturiser, cleanser? Whut?!

ā€¦and donā€™t get me started on the amount of product she wiped into her hair once sheā€™d finished her face. Take it to the tits Katie, not the hair FFS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ha ha how fucken unprofessional is she ending her lives while
Promoting her free not working for Dior but freebie from her mate in flannels šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Am I doing my skincare wrong - cleansing balm as a last step? Serum, moisturiser, cleanser? Whut?!

ā€¦and donā€™t get me started on the amount of product she wiped into her hair once sheā€™d finished her face. Take it to the tits Katie, not the hair FFS.
Honestly even if I was desperate I would never ever take skin care advice from her

Cleaning barm to keep her skin hydrated ha ha babe try a better moisturiser clearly the one your using is suitable for your skin (to much alcohol intake drugs oil based foods) shite make up and not wearing a good if nay spf ya ha

Olive would much rather be in Dubai of duck off kate you absolute twit she canā€™t even talk properly and everything you did in Italy (stuffing your face with oily food and wine ) you do in Dubai so get lost you stupid. Fucken cretin your not a jet setter your not in the same league as Colleen Rooney or any other loaded influencer your poor you get your car finance from dodgy finance companies your mortgage is basically with a vanquish type company your poor admit it your getting in debit to keep up with the likes of Tara mays and luxe family 5 ha ha ha sucks to be you girl sucks to be you

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ha ha how fucken unprofessional is she ending her lives while
Promoting her free not working for Dior but freebie from her mate in flannels šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Honestly even if I was desperate I would never ever take skin care advice from her

Cleaning barm to keep her skin hydrated ha ha babe try a better moisturiser clearly the one your using is suitable for your skin (to much alcohol intake drugs oil based foods) shite make up and not wearing a good if nay spf ya ha

Olive would much rather be in Dubai of duck off kate you absolute twit she canā€™t even talk properly and everything you did in Italy (stuffing your face with oily food and wine ) you do in Dubai so get lost you stupid. Fucken cretin your not a jet setter your not in the same league as Colleen Rooney or any other loaded influencer your poor you get your car finance from dodgy finance companies your mortgage is basically with a vanquish type company your poor admit it your getting in debit to keep up with the likes of Tara mays and luxe family 5 ha ha ha sucks to be you girl sucks to be you
Doesnā€™t every kid just love a pebble beach, not like they want to be able to run around and make sandcastles of anything šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dā€™ya reckon sheā€™s not even watched this and thought ā€œdonā€™t pay! My life motto!ā€
She will try to use this with the bailiffs when they stomp up to her house (Iā€™d say ring doorbell, but sheā€™s absolutely too cheap to buy one, and sheā€™s not boasted about #ad I HAVE TO SAY THIS ASA ARE HATERS!), after not paying her Vanquish style mortgage. Then sheā€™ll come on insta promoting the mortgage broker claiming #gifted (for da Karens)

Posted wrong screenshot, but you get my point šŸ˜‚

Off topic, butā€¦
Do you think said ā€œspeed boat injury ā€œ is a neck injury after her speedboating her fella? Just curiousā€¦

Back to Katie - awkward living on the Wirral when Olifā€™s favourite is pebble beachesā€¦

ETA yeah itā€™s motorboating I meant, not speedboating šŸ˜‚ leaving it here because I still think itā€™s a possibility

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly. Why can't she just be honest and say 'no Sorrento isn't really for kids, but we were there for my brothers wedding so it wasn't really about that' ?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Honestly. Why can't she just be honest and say 'no Sorrento isn't really for kids, but we were there for my brothers wedding so it wasn't really about that' ?!!!
She's basically saying "It might be alright for your poor family, but we are rich so prefer Dubai"

Except they're probably poorer than me and it's all a massive fake life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For someone that has a hair mask in the majority of the time, Iā€™m amazed she scrapes her hair back as tightly as she does!! Her hair will be breaking off constantly.
As for this morningā€™s liveā€¦ she filmed herself putting some stuff on her face - no idea why or what it was because she didnā€™t explain. Then she just immediately ended the live before even getting into any makeup or finishing her skin care because Olive was shouting. Sheā€™s honestly the least professional ā€œinfluencerā€ Iā€™ve ever come across. No product knowledgeā€¦ no content planningā€¦ no adviceā€¦ I donā€™t know why she bothers. There were 100 people on that live - of 185,000!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The child is so clever and bespoke she has the ability to make sandcastles from pebbles. Trolls.

Get to duck, the child would rather be in Dubai, she thinks she's some special wealthy thing. You're unemployed and financed to the hilt whilst making out you're minted. So bleeping vulgar.

Reactions: 30
Sheā€™s really trying to show Italy as another holiday for the 3 of them rather than being there for her brothers wedding.

not a mention of the wedding on her highlight

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s got a necklace with the childā€™s dob in American format?
duck. The poor child will think her birthday is 8th June. Though maybe that's cos she is a spoilt kid and had 1299 gifted parties.

God she's really pissing me off today you know!!!!

Reactions: 12
duck. The poor child will think her birthday is 8th June. Though maybe that's cos she is a spoilt kid and had 1299 gifted parties.

Maybe it is to make that scan picture make senseā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She'll get locked out of everything when she has to check the necklace for O's DOB when she's typing in passwords.

(Every mother uses their first child's DOB in their password somewhere and you can't tell me they don't, even my mother does it and I'm 44!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.