Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck has makeup classes for six year olds got to do with anxiety??? God I hate these dense cunts
Well if a 6 year old thinks they have to master do a cut crease and a winged eye line that would probably make them feel pretty anxious.
Bet big O is on the course she’s so advanced.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These people supposedly running a college sound about as literate as KHM!
Noooooo this cannot be a real post from an educator 🙈😩
Not one bit of punctuation or grammar in sight, but then what can you expect from people who want six year olds to wear makeup? Worlds gone mad 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gonna tell my ma who struggled with me and my MH as a child she should have just sent me to makeup classes at 8 years of age

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why doesn’t Chez who’s 40 just come out with it and put a sign up saying ‘BTW everyone Kate Hayes does NOT work here anymore’ she dying to make sure everyone knows 😂
Shes actually been quite fair about it. I'd be saying it how it was me!

I seen clips on TikTok and pissed myself is it on tonight need to watch it

Where they from love
Maghull ways.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t Chez who’s 40 just come out with it and put a sign up saying ‘BTW everyone Kate Hayes does NOT work here anymore’ she’s dying to make sure everyone knows 😂
Wheres the HB post from Kate definitely no longer bffs but Holly from flawless for a repost 🎉 love the beauty community sticking together

If The sister that's her bff also her cousin doesn't give kate an aesthetic room we know how she feels about the SCRUD🤢

Reactions: 7
Yeh my gammon showed his work mates on site and they couldn’t get over how much she’s the imagine of him 😂😂😂 Delos gonna get ripped to shreads i’d literally cry if i was compared to a giant manly man 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeh my gammon showed his work mates on site and they couldn’t get over how much she’s the imagine of him 😂😂😂 Delos gonna get ripped to shreads i’d literally cry if i was compared to a giant manly man 😂😂😂
You'd get laser eye surgery and stop the slick grease bun asap 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up as I’ve got a proper job unlike Kate 🤣

Going back to the remortgage I know she tried to remortgage to pay PLF off and she couldn’t get it with TSB (know someone who works there). Her credit score was appalling and didn’t have a reliable income. So she went else where.

So probably did go with the Kensington one that was mentioned with extortionate interest rates

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.