Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have I only just seen this now? What a bellend 😂

I don’t understand why she doesn’t get this, we’re calling it out for her (nearly) 2 year old’s safeguarding for fucks sake!!! 🤬🤬
She probably doesn’t know what safeguarding means. As long as she is getting the likes tho. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 8
Never commented on here before but been watching from the side lines …. Now as a mum who struggles with her appearance and being out in public I understand why she wants everyone to think she is super skinny etc but please be honest with everyone how your doing it Kate u tell your followers every day it’s diet gym etc and to be honest I put my self down watching u thinking why I can’t I do it … then model standards have posted a video from your non surgical face lift u got gifted and it states sub dermal fat dissolving so once again your a fraud making other people feel tit about them selves just be honest and admit uv had fat dissolving you would get a lot less hate

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Where’s Wally?
Obviously looking for his glasses 🤓
Try direct 4 baby and look for the wally in pjs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s only wearing that oversized hoody so no one sees her really body in the wild and the embarrassment of more companies saying they don’t know who she is or wasn’t invited 😂😂😂 Kate sort ya head out the influencer game is OVER get your self a proper job instead of lying

Reactions: 17
Oh my word !!! Those tits , I am mortified for her !! Size of her she needs to stop saying she's a size 10, there's hardly no difference between her and that Nadoosh.
B0179627-3DB4-420F-8969-8BE3718F3D1D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can’t help but think that anyone that calls Kate beautiful inside and out 🥴 must be absolute pieces of tit themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 30
#falconicon
I am sorry but why does she think leggings in that colour are flattering? And she still hasn't washed her hair. She's an absolute racist, homophobic, lying, sweaty, greasy, minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What absolute DRAMA she causes for herself every single day of her life! With all the lying/ photoshopping/ blagging and just being vile and being called out for it! Why on earth does she think she is still going to get away with it?
She has about 28:993 pages on her and a WIKI worthy of an oscar
She’s deranged
Imagine living your life like that 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And another one
Wouldn't you just hang your head in shame if this was about you? I would be so mortified. I can understand people who make mistakes out of ignorance (not racism or homophobia though) and then make amends but she's so thick skinned and lacking in self awareness it makes me fume! One thing I cannot tolerate is liars. She's a massive lying twit! The brass neck of the girl!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.