Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's obviously not renting the chair in the shop no more.... Brides have got to go to her house for their wedding trial , to have her own personal collection of cheap Bperfect or Collection makeup applied with dirty brushes and £1.99 lashes..... Wow ! Anyone who books her needs their fucking heads testing !!

Reactions: 32

ThePidge

VIP Member
Big O has been wearing shoes on the wrong feet since she exited the womb… don’t be blaming door matt.
Since having bespoke pidge, I honestly question everything she did with O. Sat on a chair, in shoes pre walking, leaving her on a changing table and the stand-alone bath on a tripod and the car seat…. Pidge was out of that by 4 months!
I am not perfect momma but she does some questionable shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Dantee

If she posted my bridal trial multiple times all over her insta I would be full on raging.
More fool the nobs who book her - there is NOTHING on her Instagram that would make me feel the need to even contact her.
Maybe it’s because she’s so accessible?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Leodog19

VIP Member
😮😮😮😮 stop it!

How’s your mum doing?

Can you imagine her car 🤢
Orr not good at the mim🥲 she got covid had to lock care home down not seen her for 2 weeks hopefully we get some good news tomorrow 🤞🤞and its clear and we can start going back to see her . Talked to her yesterday she was so confused she was like this in the hospital when she didn't see us .it so upsetting knowing she has to stay the all the time but she's safe that all that matters. But it's shocking that we have to sell her home to pay for her care 😕

• Sad
  • Heart

Dantee

I don’t know how she’s survived to the age of 30 you know
Never known an adult so thick
I think she’s got the thickest skin because she’s just not aware of how she comes across one little bit

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Here you go trolls. Super easy to spot!

also my kid is going through a phase of only wearing a bright pink unicorn dress I got off Amazon for a few quid to reach the free shipping
146A3502-D51E-498B-8E55-9083FDDF18D4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
So I took myself, the husband and my very own bespokes down to Birkenhead on Saturday for some chicken from the chicken shop - IYKYK - and who should we spot stomping through the pyramids but Truff herself with Olive in the pram. She was v stompy, and v shouty at someone on the phone. Looked an absolute mess as well.
I love how 80% of people who have spotted her in the wild have said she is shouting at someone down the phone 😀 But shes a kind person guyzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Are we going to get the usual later......
Olive loved the cinema , she was so well behaved , it was her favourite 🥹
All the staff loved Olive , they were all waving and talking to her 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooksie

VIP Member
5AF480E5-4185-4E99-9F3C-E3D93DE50F7F.png
What am I missing here? If it’s a non surgical face lift then why does she have so much extra skin drooping like it never has before 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
What a way to sell it KHM. I am a huuuuge advocate of preloved clothes, I've been doing it for ages. It's not about "people who can't afford it" KHM, get over yourself KHM. It's about sustainability you absolute weapon....its cheapening the whole preloved world and I will not stand for that. Most of the fabulous people I follow support the preloved community and its not about cheap you twat.

Also, in dont beleive the company would only take from "influencers" you can use Re-Liked for things like that...one i would never use as most of the clothese the influencers sell on there are things they had got for free then sell them off... get in the bin KHM

Oh yes she never did wear the yellow one did she?
I also hate this attitude, I always try and buy used things where I can, books, clothes, crockery etc even furniture if it's still got a few years left in it, because it's a good thing to do. If I need an IKEA desk for eg and someone has one they don't need it's shameful for me to buy a new one and them to sling theirs in landfill - but people with attitudes like hers make me still feel like I have to justify it when I do buy used stuff. And tbh even though it's not my primary reason who doesn't like saving money anyway!

• Heart