Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
I know you can’t help genetics but something that annoys me a lot, she has a really lopsided head and only talks out of one side of her mouth, her jaw moves out really far on one side. Why does this annoy me so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
And also mentioned she never posts feedback from brides 👽👽
Ah suppose comments like “ma lashes fell aff as a stepped oot the bridal car and ah looked like the film poster fae Clockwork Orange in aw ma wedding pictures. Wid not recommend” might no generate much business.

• Haha
I'm laying on my bed sweating, despite having been laid in the cold bath for the last hour and I keep thinking about "I'm not KHM for a reason" what a moron, honestly. It's too hot to be laughing like this. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

plonkington

VIP Member
21 is not hot, my house was 27/28 all night even with the fan going! But when it’s hot, of course, get your baby in bed with the 2 of you, that will help keep her cool so she can sleep
I think the divvy cow used the automated thing that insta has with the local outside temperature. She thinks her phones a thermometer 😅

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
I can’t help but think that anyone that calls Kate beautiful inside and out 🥴 must be absolute pieces of shit themselves

• Heart
Erm. Anyone heard of UPF? And do pram covers filter out noise?
Buzzing that she put her own shoes on? but she was able to swap her wellies over to the wrong feet the other week when strapped into a car seat?! (Assuming she means OHD, she could be talking about herself tbh)

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
View attachment 1435482
The fucking audacity.

Those greens aren’t even the same shade, no wonder she used a fucking filter on the left pic 👀👀🤣

she always looks like she’s kept the tags on in her clothes to send them back after wearing them, look at all the lumps the fucking scruff
She’s the same shape as the queen on the right photo except the queen has prob got better boobs

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
No point fining her, what’s she going to pay it with, collection make up or her cheap brushes?

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Gals… question here but why is a 30 year old having a facelift? Or even a facelift facial? Is this normal for a 30 year old? I’m in my 40s so can’t understand this

Reactions: 29

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Great minds think alike I have just stated from the beginning 🤣🙏🏻
Haha imagine being completely new to KHM and reading all of these threads!
You would 100% think majority of it was made up cos absolutely nobody does the crazy things she does 😂😂 she is like a parody account!

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I’m triggered by her lack of care towards her kid and also by her saggy jowls

Sick of this time difference me, there’s never any trolls awake at this time
Troll, we don't have to report for duty until 7.17am, didn't you know? X

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
Thought she had hundreds of pairs of sunglasses that she had her prescription put in…
100% skinny mummy. Why does a 2 year old know the word skinny 😑

• Heart
  • Sad