Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
Why is she sharing her makeups from THREE years ago! If you’ve been sooooo busy this year with bridals, surely you would be posting them 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20220719-093935_Instagram.jpg

Hello! Long, long time lurker here (before Big Os 1st birthday I think!). You lot are way funnier than I could ever be, and say exactly what I'm thinking.
Anyway, this has proper got my goat this morning. How many ASA telling offs does she need?! Just put the bloody Ad mark where people can see it you numpty!! It just looks so sly!

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
OK I love you. I think we'd get on very well lol!!!!
Look truff, this is the angle that the company were going for......I went to a sustainable shopping event with Emily Bull omg, she was an absolute dream.

Anyways....bison in the wild. All the girls in the background really look lovely. Then in comes truff with her nips out looking like a fucking mint aero......
Whose Nan is that

• Haha
I've never seen a person have as less self awareness and be as thick as she is.... like has she heard herself....

Fuck off with your Makeup Masterclass too girl..... that ship has sailed you're shit at makeup , you're stale Hun. No one wants to buy that collection & Bperfect shit either 👍🏻

Little Bear

VIP Member
Trolls don’t forget in her momma diary she is booked up for this year, next year and almost all of 2023 🥴 no wonder she’s having to go back to 2020 for bookings she’s soOoOo busy with brides

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Shazblag

VIP Member
Didnt Big O carry on woeful every night on the boat, because she had no ipad to watch all her downloaded cartoons, Truff had no data either. Must have been mayhem in that berth come 8pm each night.

• Haha

Hereforthewiki

Anyone else think she was dead smug on that story when she said we are done with babies in the family for now she will be up the duff again soon u watch. Wait till she's got 2 her head really will fall off and I cannot wait for it. She can't put olives shoes on the right feet now when she's got 2 she won't be able to put her own shoes on. She deffo won't be making her bed every morning that's for sure

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
Feel ashamed for her that the gardens taking this long. She’s clearly skint it would have been done in a week if she got a proper landscaper in but I don’t know many that take payment in collagen powder so. Also them white cycling shorts are probs the most offensive item of clothing I’ve seen her in for a while 🤮

• Haha
Why have I only just seen this now? What a bellend 😂

I don’t understand why she doesn’t get this, we’re calling it out for her (nearly) 2 year old’s safeguarding for fucks sake!!! 🤬🤬
I bet if someone wrote "no offence KHM but she's well ugly and not cute at all" she'd be filing police reports, doxing them and doing 67 stories about how disgusting they are. But a stranger, who could be Ian Huntley for all she knows, says they love her and she's over the moon.

• Heart

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
“What Sundays are all about” 🥹

What, sitting in a red hot pub, on a red hot day, eating a red hot dinner, whilst your toddler is clearly having a melt down over the fact that you’re her mum and she wishes she was at home with her Dad?

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Not been on here for ages as she's boring as fuck but what in the name is that outfit 😩😩 it looks like something steps would wear circa 1999

Her tits look like 2 flaccid saggy omelette folded in half. Pure manky cunt

• Haha

Daisybee

VIP Member
Quick quick get ya Bridal bookings in , she's booking trials for the rest of 2020 !! She's chockerrr
Isn’t it funny how it was mentioned on here how little wedding make ups she had booked in especially as it’s wedding season, now she’s flat out posting about weddings and being a bridal makeup Mua

You been reading again 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
“What Sundays are all about” 🥹

What, sitting in a red hot pub, on a red hot day, eating a red hot dinner, whilst your toddler is clearly having a melt down over the fact that you’re her mum and she wishes she was at home with her Dad?
What Sundays are made of = Kate & Delo stuffing their faces & on the ale driving with baby in tow.

It was fucking roasting today wasn't it , Olive should of been at home in the garden playing in a paddling pool..... oh wait they haven't got a garden yet either have they 😩

• Sad

Rothsey

VIP Member
She’s not doing “this for you” out of the goodness of her heart. She’s doing this because it’s an ad. Because she’s selling something. Like the rest of the instabums… be transparent and you won’t get fined…
Silly bitch

Reactions: 27