Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lala22

Chatty Member
Everytime I see that video of Haaland stomping past Troy hawke I just think of truff on the way to the dance floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lockdownlil

I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than taking my little one to the cinema on a Friday night after nursery nursey. I have to fight to keep her away in the car on the way home!!

• Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Does anyone know what she charges for bridal makeup? I’ve seen her old prices but genuinely curious what she charges now
£150 for Brides including trial, £50 per bridesmaid and then a call out fee.

Also when she was begging for engagement on that bridal make up yesterday and saying she never posts make up pics …. you’re meant to be a make up page for fucks sake - take the make up out of your handle if you’re not gonna post make up content.

• Wow
  • Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
All her Stories today can be reported to the ASA if you've got a spare minute. The HM haul ones are all affiliate links and should be disclosed as #ad or #afflink (preferably both) and the collagen rubbish too. If you make any money from a sale it is an Ad. Report away!

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
So she kindly recreated the bridal make up look that she posted - especially for us. Nice one.

She tagged the brands she used, in the recreation. Not one high end brand, and definitely does not justify the £150.00 price tag for bridal make up.

That’s not all! Imagine being that bride from the trial, seeing that she’s recreated your special bridal look only to go and knock round Cheshire Oaks in a night slip? I would be furious. Read the wiki.

Oh my word !!! Those tits , I am mortified for her !! Size of her she needs to stop saying she's a size 10, there's hardly no difference between her and that Nadoosh.
B0179627-3DB4-420F-8969-8BE3718F3D1D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
31ACB97C-CFB9-4039-AB79-BAD1E1166BD9.jpeg

is this Truff on her mates story of OHD she’s reshared? Trying to work it out by them Fartier rings she wears

If it is.. Where’s the fuck have the super skinny legs gone 🤣

• Haha

NormalPerson

Struggling to breathe anyway in this weather but Ray Cist has just done me. Dead. Deceased. RIP me. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Nosey1895

VIP Member
I don’t know why but I’m proper howling at her calling Max her ‘fur baby’ he’s a fuckin unit. I always think of little chihuahuas or pomeranians when people say fur baby. Not a big chunky staffy who leaves steaming shites all over the garden

disclaimer: I actually love Max despite my description 🤣
Poor Max. I bet he hates living with them lot. Big O included. Calling him naughty. Bet he’s like so are you!

Everything she says she retracts. It’s just summer, enjoy it. In the next breath, so hot! Get in the bin.

She tries to be relatable and it comes across so bad. So loud, brash and vulgar. Start declaring what you get for free. Just own it, you were banging on the other day about ‘not being a very good influencer’ on that live. No you’re not, but least now you admit you are trying to be an influencer. You get given or paid to promote free stuff so declare it! You don’t even do it well.

Kate is literally Delboy.

• Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Her skin is so so dry and manky.
Why no bra? You need one love.
Did you see someone ask what her day job is? She said she was a bridal MUA by day. Then when asked how her job for Instagram goes, she said it fits in with BIGO. She's really shit at both jobs isn't she.
I'm cringing for her saying they've sent her a driver, she thinks she's fucking J.Lo. my like K.Hoe.....

• Haha

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
What absolute DRAMA she causes for herself every single day of her life! With all the lying/ photoshopping/ blagging and just being vile and being called out for it! Why on earth does she think she is still going to get away with it?
She has about 28:993 pages on her and a WIKI worthy of an oscar
She’s deranged
Imagine living your life like that 👀

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Then says her lashes are dollbeauty wish she would make her fkn mind up, false lashes that grow with collagen drinks 🤥
1A667A33-B69E-49B9-AB11-1530A2BFE00A.jpeg
733EA8CD-DFFA-4475-929B-2F448EBDA1B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow