Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl if I called my fella a sad twit on any form of social media I would be classed as single. That’s just disrespectful. Even though he is a twit at times I wouldn’t tell all my bleeping followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Shes a bad bore. Why didn't they do a 2 week holiday and do Disney properly the scruff. You absolutely cannot do animal kingdom in half a day stop lying. the avatar ride is a 3 hour wait at times and I bet she never let Olive play in the sand in dinoland or took her to rafikis planet watch why cos she never had the time. I can't believe she said it's expensive. Yes cos I've bought a 1 day ticket which benefits absolutely know one this will have been the only thing they have paid for during this holiday cos they didnt do any excursions. She literally lies through her teeth to make herself look loaded
Can't wait for our Orlando trip next year. Going for 3 weeks because we have missed out on going during he pandemic we go every other year. But I wouldn't be travelling that far with a 20 month old for a week makes no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine being Olive, getting to primary school, chatting with your new mates saying ‘I went to Disney when I wasn’t even 2!’ Then her friends are like ‘did you do this, or this!’ And she’s like ‘nah we just went Animal Kingdom’ 🫠😂
And took our suitcases with us.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think calling the father of your child a twit, publicly, to 185k followers, is disgusting.

If she thinks that language is acceptable publicly, on a page where potentially his parents, family and friends can see, as well as brands she “works” with or begs from….it makes me think how does she speak to him in private? She is disgusting.

Who would want to marry that? Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The TikToker she is working with is Amelia Olivia who I actually really like, but her make up look is very different to Kates. Interested to see how this turns out.

Reactions: 11
I think calling the father of your child a twit, publicly, to 185k followers, is disgusting.

If she thinks that language is acceptable publicly, on a page where potentially his parents, family and friends can see, as well as brands she “works” with or begs from….it makes me think how does she speak to him in private? She is disgusting.

Who would want to marry that? Read the wiki.
In reality she means he’s a twit because he didn’t propose on her “holiday of a lifetime” not because he was looking at protein 🤣.

This is the same woman who thinks gramming stories of bucket sized portions of potato salad is thrilling content.

imagine going to Tesco and putting stories up of the shelves full of Betty Crocker and potato salads 🤣🤣 makes me laugh the more I think of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In reality she means he’s a twit because he didn’t propose on her “holiday of a lifetime” not because he was looking at protein 🤣.

This is the same woman who thinks gramming stories of bucket sized portions of potato salad is thrilling content.

imagine going to Tesco and putting stories up of the shelves full of Betty Crocker and potato salads 🤣🤣 makes me laugh the more I think of it!
I’m on my way to Morrisons after the baby’s nap, I’ll get some pictures for you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.