Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trollypusher

You'd think with Olive's amazing counting, she'd also be able to tell her mum that the 26 twists in her car seat straps are totally unsafe.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
My other half writes social media captions for his workplace and is dyslexic. We’ve been together 20 years and it’s still hit and miss if my birthday card has my name spelled right. He double and triple checks everything for work, sometimes emailing them to me to check. Yet truff just explodes word vomit on her insta which is her job website?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Halfway through getting makeup done olive and max do synchronised shits, KHM walks over to take a pic and then picks them up barehanded and lobs them towards her utility room shitter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Abongo2

Chatty Member
My LG has never worn a bikini its so inappropriate! Literally a bright pink peppa cossie and and all in one for my little boy (who is a couple of weeks younger than Miss O). I may be wrong but i'm sure she literally threw the same bikini on her all week whilst she was posting her OOTD!

I'd love to be in the nursery whatsapp group, mine go to to a private nursery too, I don't hardly see anyone because of work BUT I do know them and we do have a chat now and again. Even though Olive is a beautiful little girl, I could imagine her to be a right little cow!

My money is on delo playin' away in rock ferry :ROFLMAO:
Read this as Liam Gallagher.
I have never worn a bikini it’s so inappropriate man... As you were -LG x
😂

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Lol
Just caught up and I'm delighted to see all this piping hot tea being spilt. Kates gonna be FURIOUS that somebody from the nursery is commenting 🤣
Shes gonna be paranoid as fuck at the school gates. Bet she demands an investigation by the Head Teacher to uncover her Trolls.
Never heard anyone have a good word to say about her.

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
Did you miss me? NO
Do you love me? NO

OHM giving the home truths when she should have been asleep for the last hour and 20 mins…

• Haha
“So when you’re having no make up mum days”. This does my head in - people who have a baby and everything they do and say revolves around being a mum, like everyone else is cast off and irrelevant. I had a colleague telling me the other day that I should freeze my eggs and I later heard her talking to a male colleague about how he’ll “obviously be a dad” some day. I’m not easily offended but fuck me sometimes I do wonder how people are so ignorant.

• Heart

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
I think calling the father of your child a twat, publicly, to 185k followers, is disgusting.

If she thinks that language is acceptable publicly, on a page where potentially his parents, family and friends can see, as well as brands she “works” with or begs from….it makes me think how does she speak to him in private? She is disgusting.

Who would want to marry that? Read the wiki.

• Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Waaaiiiittttt.....
Shes advertising razors that are so good she didn't need to shave in 10 days, so do these magic razors slow down your growth? I resemble a yeti 3 days post shave so if I buy these, will my growth slow down? These are some amazing claims. I'm going to message this company genuinely from my account about these amazing claims....

Now lets talk upper lip hair.....as mentioned I get mine waxed about 4 weekly....should I be shaving it???!!!! Wtf, she's one dangerous fuck. I will add this to my message to them that I could save myself the time and cost of waxing ad just shave it???!!!! Fuuuuxkkkk.....

• Haha
  • Heart

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
I’ve used the laughing emoji on every single post this morning, you funny fuckers.

Should we put the story of her calling Matt a sad twat for looking at protein then her posting pictures of potato salad on the wiki? As someone mentioned, lovely calling the father of her child that, and also the choice of language on her platform.

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
90% of us could drive a Range Rover if we didn’t care how old it was or how long we’d be paying it off for. Obviously we all have different ideas of what success looks like but a 3 bed semi (that now only has 2 bedrooms), a Range Rover financed from a glorified loan shark and a couple of holidays a year isn’t my idea of it. I’ve said it before but this life she’s living is not sustainable and she will have zero savings or pension plans. Let’s just hope Delos saving a bit of his money for the future cos we know she won’t be

• Heart
Reactions: 35

VIP Member
Can someone poke her with a shitty stick, never seen this thread so quiet.
Her content is so poor she can’t even keep a tattle thread going.
Truthfully though, noticed this with loads of threads recently, I think the insta bubble is gonna burst soon, certainly for the smaller accounts, people can’t even bear to hate watch most of them anymore, and the accounts themselves are really reaching for anything to pass as content. I would miss the jokes and humour of tattle but am living for them all to fall in to such irrelevance that even the ‘trolls’ find them a waste of time to even comment on

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
From the stool in the background (not Olive’s steaming one, the chair variety) it looks like they are in the kitchen.

WHY ARE YOU ENCOURAGING YOUR CHILD TO SHIT IN THE PLACE YOU MAKE FOOD.

It’s one thing if O had an accident, it happens. But she’s literally put the potty in the kitchen!!! Put it in the bathroom or at least in the en-suite shit box attached the kitchen!!!!!

Sometimes I think she can’t possibly get more from and then she just tops it.

• Sick
  • Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Why does she always post a story to explain she won't be on like we're all waiting on her next move with bated breath? Mate, I'll just go and laugh at fat Loz, doesn't ass me at all

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Is she 14 years old…. Showing off her birthday gifts 🙈 I am cringing for this absolute fool
And we had birthday cake cos it’s my birthday and my mum and dad let me stay up late cos it’s my birthday and watch the tele cos it’s my birthday

fuck off you braggy cunt.

• Haha