Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
I’m not too sure why your explaining that to me? 😂
Trolls she has jet lag that is why she is crying !! One day she wakes up in her olive green haze room in her smelly upside down house in Upton, the next Dubai! Then one day she's in NURSEY, the next THE OCEAN ! Her mother leaving the sunscreen in the airport to make sure she gets a bespoke tan. The next day Florida but no magic Kingdom, just more animals in cages and tanks performing, captured. Then later wakes up in a restaurant at 10pm no idea what country she is in now, scoffing pork after playing with her meals cousins hours earlier in the Bahamas. She does not know sleep, only jet lag because she travels first class, daily !

• Haha
Reactions: 38

JellyDonut

VIP Member
She farted and the smell knocked her out. Olive had to perform CPR. Olive absolutely LOVES performing CPR 🥺🥺🥺 she was counting in Spanish the whole time she was doing it

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree with @Little Bear i think this is an orchestrated plan now the KHM 30th roadshow is over.
"She hates Instagram - no oneee hates instagram more dannn meeee, needed a social media break , had Trolls messaging her family, Matts family" She will be FUMING too if the Razor company have swerved her.
Trolls trying to ruin me lifeeeee even though The Wirrals answer to Judith Chalmers had daaaa best life ever last week doing 7 hour excursions of Caribbean countries , visiting the less fortunate in food banks 🥺 taking pics of rarely sighted potato salad & eating the pigs off the beach once Olive had finished deafening them and riding them like her grand national runner 🐎.

I thought the same too last night this thread has had x3 new accounts come on with tales of Truff..... just makes me get me beige Mac like Delos on 🕵🏼‍♀️ Very suspicious hahha.
Typical Truff when things are going her way , she's on a bragfest , me me me - noooo mention of the Trolls.... she's been dropping followers too cos everyone sick of her and that fucking kid.... so we know what's coming 🥸💧MY MAIN TROLLS SLOBBER SLOBBER, MY CASE, MY POLICE , MY STALKER hahhahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
She will do herself no favours and lose more followers when she throws another obscene party for the normal unremarkable child.

People are genuinely struggling , parents will be stressed in the 6 weeks holidays paying for food days out , then you've got that greedy fucker brag brag brag on Instagram for a 2 year olds birthday party.
There is no need for it, she had a big party
Last year, all part of Kates campaign to prove she's made it , is rich and has a better life than everyone else on the gram.

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Probs the worst tea ever in regards to what we already know but recently a fam member came home with her headbands she has in H&B and was one short of a party bag. She apologised that it wasn’t all matching but said they asked the store if they had any more in the back and they assured her that was the last of it and no more would be coming in. So why keep tagging your shite in homies, Kate?

• Haha
  • Heart

Flowers60

VIP Member
Personally I can’t wait for the day she tries to sell it and the agents do a video 360 walkthrough, people will be ringing up asking why they’ve not included the living room

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
View attachment 1390430

Hates her being upset but sits on the stairs taking the piss out of her whilst she screams herself to sleep, instead of going in for a cuddle. Kate, you actually are failing, you uncaring hog.
She's a horrible bitch. The poor kid has no routine so doesn't understand why she's being left to scream some nights then dancing to 'come on Eileen' other nights at random bars with the parentals. No way could I listen to my baby screaming for me and not go in.

• Haha
  • Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
100% it is my favourite time too! Why wouldn’t you cherish 15/20mins lying down/sitting down with your child, whilst they settled for bed?! Granted it does take longer some nights but so what! You won’t be putting them to bed when they’re at university!
Unfortunately, I need to tell you that sometimes when they’re home from university, you still need to put them to bed! Or is that just me??

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
I just don’t know how there isn’t a law against the way these social media whores like KHM exploit their children. I hope it happens soon because it’s one of the most hideous things that goes on these days. There is definitely some sort of safeguarding issue and I don’t know why they’re allowed to get away with it. Fucking pisses me off, the thought of my nieces being shown to 185k people in a skimpy little bikini makes me physically ill

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
The ad is shocking - you are on to give a discount for collection… why you punting NuSkin collagen at the same time. All the dropping her make up bag, Olaf getting involved - it isn’t cute or relatable. Surely you would take that type of video when Olaf was in bed/nursery, store it in your files & then just post when you are meant to. She is so unprofessional with everything. I cannot believe these ad’s are signed off by a marketing agency - they are a disgrace!

Reactions: 37

Davena94

VIP Member
Why does olive sit in the middle of the kitchen alone with the dog swarming her feet for tea? Where do Kate and matt eat? Why aren’t they all sat together? Proper weirdo family

Violetx

VIP Member
Back to slagging Delo again, after ‘him’ arranging and paying for her holiday of a lifetime. Classy.

• Wow

Rothsey

VIP Member
So she originally had 2 sitting rooms and now she has none! She had a garage and now she doesnt, she has a corridor with a couch shoved in it. What a mess of a renovation. Imagine she ever has to sell it, new owners will run a mile at the thought of restoring it to its former use.
dont forget she also made out the had a “cinerma’ room.
which to a normal person was the sitting room with a screen in it

stupid woman

Last edited:
  • Haha