Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a whopper she really is thick as shit!
And who over the age of 14 posts what presents they got it’s fucking embarrassing

Reactions: 20
Fantastic

Why’s she taking cookie mix on a shoot??

Also, she’s aware you can get betty Crocker mix here right..?
Eeee,she’s thick as fuck.

Reactions: 4
Walmart, not even Publix. It’s like someone walking round Asda “can’t get enough of this big standard bakery aisle TROOPS”. Wish she’d fuck off with the troops, like we’re all watching from a bunker in Ukraine.

Reactions: 51
While watching tv yesterday afternoon a program called Tenable was on, all I could hear every time the little fella said untenable was unpalatable. Cant wait to get out more, I am going crazy here its nearly over I think but this thread has got me through though. Thanks for the laughs Trolls

Reactions: 25
So Matt has apparently organised the holiday of a lifetime and now she's calling him a sad twat for looking at protein but she is looking at fucking CAKE MIX? No wonder she has a back like an upside-down triangle

Reactions: 63
Is she serious with that photo shoot of Walmart she’s off her Betty Crocker! Can see why matt can’t wait to put a ring on it

Reactions: 20
Not to derail - but can anyone tell me how KHM’s favourite designer shop, Ali Express, actually works? Im not the brightest like but where are these genuine counterfeit outfits she keeps parading around the 4 corners of Harmony of the Seas

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for OHM. She looked like she was buzzing with Mickey Mouse, and she seems to pure love her arl fella. But there doesn’t seem to be any bond at all between her and her ma. Even on that reel KHM is fake AF with her wide legged stance and her gurning grin. She’s missing all the best minutes of her reason’s life cos she’s too obsessed with making it all look insta worthy. Poor Olaf. Bet the Delos fucking despair every time they see her post a new story

Reactions: 19
Fuck me trolls I go to Glastonbury for 5 days and I come home to a new thread and about 40 pages to catch up on.
Got excited thought she’d actually got engaged then I realised who would want to spend the rest of their life with that lying twat. Cringing for her.

Reactions: 32
He makes my skin crawl but she takes the piss, she always puts him down! Move on Matt, there’s still time! Get yourself someone that can’t wait to rip your clothes off

Reactions: 29
£380 for that cap
Absolute waste of what could of been a decent present

Assuming it's real, I'd be mortified if anyone other than my husband spent that much money on me. The best gifts from friends are a massage voucher and the offer of having your kids whilst you enjoy it. In fact, one of my favourite gifts on my 30th was an indoor pot plant because my friend had got the pot to match my living room perfectly and actually put some thought in to the gift.

Reactions: 27
Imagine being a 30 year old mother and showing your birthday presents on your Insta story

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.