Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dantee

Is Kate not friends with Holly Burton? Looks like there’s some big party going on round there.
I think they are friends, but Holly is more friendly with PLF.

Just watched the Iconic AD she done, why does everything seem like a struggle for her to explain, like as if she can’t explain the concept of ‘prep set and glow’
Also says ‘I’ll do a swipe up link’ I thought they went off insta ages ago - fucking tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Dantee

She's made her look dead old
I went on her page to see what she looks like in make up - and while some of it is v heavy bodybuilding show style makeup - her normal everyday makeup is NOTHING like the bridal one from today.
Surely you seek out a makeup artist that bends to your style? Not a freebie!
Serves her right

Reactions: 8

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Do you think she even recognised KHM as the person she’s been training? Hope she washed her hair mask out before doing the ‘glam’
Seriously is she for real???
Worst Bridal Glam ive ever seen don't get me started on the lipstick colour and brows.
I hope her hairs getting done after too of this is it FML 😂

• Heart
She’s off her head! I think about every post I make with my Cats on, especially on Facebook as people are sick and my babies are my weerrrllldd!! She’s posting a half naked toddler without a second thought.
Imagine putting a shitty arse social media account before the safety of your own child. She is vile.

Not calling anyone a liar by the way, I just barely seen the parents or spoke to anyone at drop off, I had to get to work. It’s not like a school gate situation.
Linked to Birkenhead school though isn’t it, so chances are the Mums there aren’t having to rush off to work 🤷🏻‍♀️

unknownposter

Never heard of that Amelia before today but just had a nose and she is hands down a million times better MUA than arl bulb nose! Wonder how and why Kate is involved cos she brings nothing to that photoshoot other than Harry Hill vibes.
The poor girl looks chalky as fuck and does her own makeup a million times better.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Have just caught up after having a hectic fortnight.

She’s still a bad biff isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

prinpoppy

I’ve been on here since thread 1 just never posted and made a new account when I lost my phone. Defo not in her camp 😂 dunno who’d be bizzare enough to make stuff up about delo