Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Everyone gets a bottle of champagne on their birthday from me, as I’m still trying to get rid of them from my wedding (almost 4 years ago 😂)… soz KHM but ya mates are giving you their leftovers
I'd happily take one for the team and help you out with your superfluous 🥂 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Absolutely, I have 3 daughters and all of them have worn swimming costumes to the beach and their swimming lessons for the entirety of their childhoods, I think it’s awful that shops actually sell bikinis in sizes as small as Olives (sorry if that’s an old fashioned opinion) but it’s the reason I’ve never shopped in places like river island for my children, I just find some of their clothes to be so inappropriate. As parents it’s impossible to protect our children from everything but preventing them from obvious harm should be a maternal instinct. I wonder what she’d have to say if Matt uploaded a picture of her in a bikini without permission to 180k people + when she only posts pictures of herself in high waisted bikinis or swimming costumes 😶
I agree so much, my kid is 3 and chose herself a flamingo cossie from Poundland, her favourite animal. And it’s already weird, a cossie! And she’s only in the paddling pool in the garden

Nixsnax

Trolls in confused. I’m having a no make up day but I’m struggling to become a mum. Will this no make up day help me to have a baby? Should I be wearing make up today because I’m not a mum? Help me on how this relates 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is an absolute cunt isn’t she 🤬
She’s an ignorant pig! Can’t stand her! Oblivious to anything other her sad pathetic intasham of a life!

• Angry

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I reckon friends hot tub, delo will take another 2 years on the dream, not forever garden to keep away from her

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
This ☝ It makes her feel better about being an unemployed, unengaged, beggar with a gunt, by thinking anyone who disagrees with her has a terrible life. Completely childish and incapable of self reflection.

I watch her and come on here for the comedy value. She’s a laughing stock.
dont forget she also made out the had a “cinerma’ room.
which to a normal person was the sitting room with a screen in it

stupid woman
But it was like one of those school pull down projectors proper shit

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
With covid cancellations it is. You’d expect at least 3 if not 4 a week Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That’s what I’m seeing from a lot of videographers I follow.

The makeup artist I’ve chosen for my wedding is already completely full for 2023!
The makeup artist who did my maid of honour makeup in April did 4 weddings on Saturday and Sunday alone!

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Randomly I went back and watched her 'podcast' with old cloud head Lineker. The way she changed her tune half way through, going from saying we are all trolls on here and then changing her mind by the end saying writing on here was 'whatever' but sending direct messages was out of order.
And her talking over everyone all the time, the Costa Del Sol Creeper gave up trying by the end of it 😆
Do you think she fell out or something with the other girl that was on it, the girl from corrie? I only say that cos I imagine truffle to be the type to forcing a friendship with someone that's on the the tele etc? I think she's coming back in it again this week.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Those home bargains kids crocs are the best, the only ones that don't rub their feet 🤣
The real ones are gorgeous and only 15 pound at amazon

My theory is she’s read here after the fake troll story, seen the comment about the nursery, shit her keks and is conjouring up a ‘I’m at my lowest. My mentul helf is at it’s worst. The trolls just can’t leave me alone. Blah blah. All the usual shite’.

This woman has to record her daughters piss and shit on the floor. 24 hours of silence after such a revelation on here, as we all know, she’s fucking hated, we’re getting a red rant about the trolls incoming.
It's a bit strange that the person that said that not been on again it probably her doing it so she can do that. We know she's done that before 🥴

Foodaholic

VIP Member
This story genuinely made me feel a bit sad.

Also, another happy troll here. House, car, husband, 2 kids and a part time job I enjoy.
Made me sad too. Why the hell do you then go back in if she's been so upset. Poor Big O. Do 2 year olds go to bed cradling bottles? (Not throwing any shade or anything, my 3 bespokes were all breastfed so we didn't do bottles, so genuinely curious)

• Sad

Burrito88

VIP Member
So it looks like home and bargain s probably paid around 15k for her range or this was her ohd payout from chez.
At least this year it pushed her out of the negative. 600 odd quid though......
Don’t forget she’s got KHM SOCIAL LTD too 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Brilliant news Shaz. Pleased you haven’t got “fat tits”🥴💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Reported it too, poor little Olive. I won’t even send my husband pics of the bespoke in his nappy and that’s just on text, I’m that paranoid.