Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
"Trollzzzz are so unhappy with their life" ....we come on here for a few minutes a day taking the piss, just like everyone does on a whatsap group except this is open to everyone.
I really had to read ‘except’ a few times to realise you’d spelt it correctly and that you meant expect and not expert 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Retro80s

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Ahhh that’s brilliant news! 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart

Flowers60

VIP Member
Everyone gets a bottle of champagne on their birthday from me, as I’m still trying to get rid of them from my wedding (almost 4 years ago 😂)… soz KHM but ya mates are giving you their leftovers
I definitely did the same after ours 😂

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
Isn’t it the 2nd commings birthday soon.
She’s probably snowed under begging for stuff. Mad that her reason only gets anything if it’s free.
Bad tramp
She said something the other day about thinking hers had been extra. And that olives wasn’t just family and friends, sorry, who else do you invite to a party??

gossip29

VIP Member
If comments like that didn’t affect her she wouldn’t feel the need to repost them.

It does seem out of order to comment like that on her posts though, hope it isn’t anyone from here
If she didn’t repost though she wouldn’t have to remind us in the next one that she’s living her best life would she troll

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
whys she dressed like Harry Hill
Omg she really is 🤣😭😭😭

Any actual proof of the cheating though? I don’t know… that’s why social media can be bloody shit cause you see people like her who don’t have to work hard, can’t even bloody string a sentence together and gets bloody everything driving round in a range. Just makes you think wtf do I need to be doing then 😂😂😂
Plenty of goss on this on the early threads.

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
She really is obsessed with trolls and Karens isnt she, the therapy definitely didnt work Truff, go get a refund.
Karen’s. That’s her phone, spelling it exactly how she normally does.

FFS Truff, give it a rest. No one gives a fuck enough to ask you questions about trolls.

Shazblag

VIP Member
I am sure that PT must be Naomi Ford’s sister-in-law. That’s the only way it makes sense to have a PT in Australia, when you live in Upton 🥴
So is she ‘watch my eyebrows’ sister, or maybe sister in law.

Reactions: 9

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I never comment just watch

But is her mum on first dates?
Yeah that’s her ma doing the disco moves. She seems really sweet but must have been horrid lately in a former life to have ended up with Big Truck.
Don’t think the bloke was her type. She likes Turkish waiter FYI

• Haha
Reactions: 9