Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Ah boss news Shaz glad you're ok girl 💕

@zarasizemedium tell ya mate we are relying on her hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Daisybee

VIP Member
Sooo was her friend just a guest at a wedding and she’s counting that as ‘bridal glam’ surely she’s not the bride

#️⃣ 7bridesinjuly

• Haha
Reactions: 10

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
See the blazer came out that to hide your rolls to give the illusion your skinny kate 😂😂 my arse she had a stalker come on who is she she’s hated in the whole of liverpool and the wirral she’s a flop make up artist and a racist troll influencer shit at that too 🤯 only stalker is her stalking tattle 😂
The blazer looks filthy 😷

Also, has anyone seen Matt since the return from the week in the life as a pirate?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
Not a lot exciting to spill but basically he was out coked up with his mates when she was pregnant with the bespoke. They were in my work (I work in town) and I had to go and talk to them because they were acting like twats lifting up the outdoor furniture to take pics with it. No idea why 😂 they were all like having a laugh with each other but he was doing the rounds off on his own going between the girls I work with trying to flirt with them, saying how fit they are and asking them to come out for a drink after work and that and then I got in the way so they could escape and he was telling me how much money he’s got and if they owe anything he’ll pay it all this 😴 he was hassling the girls I work with and customers chatting their heads off about himself jaw swinging you could tell he doesn’t get out much 😂 everyone swerved him though so he was unsuccessful but not for lack of trying. Kate was hounding him phoning him while he was out cos his mates were laughing at him for it making a showww
This kind of thing actually makes me feel sorry for the silly cow. She might be a cunt but if he’s so unhappy he needs to leave not be doing this

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Amazing news!! Just got to book your flights to Turkey as flat tits are in now, not fat tits 😂❤❤

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I’m not saying she does btw but any nurses or midwives on here seen cases of Fetal alcohol syndrome? Years ago someone we knew had a daughter who looked like this and I remember my uncle mentioning it. I’m only saying this as Olive is really cute but she reminds me a lot of these very features. I know she’s probably totally fine otherwise I’m sure Kate would have filmed all the hospital trips for us to keep informed
Yes think was said but about Kate, but I can see that in Olive too. Maybe it's just in their genetics?

I've reported it too. Poor Olive.

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
Love her confidence as she loves to show every lump and roll on her figure i’m in a bit by mood tonight 😂😂😂 need a wine

• Haha

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Never heard of that Amelia before today but just had a nose and she is hands down a million times better MUA than arl bulb nose! Wonder how and why Kate is involved cos she brings nothing to that photoshoot other than Harry Hill vibes.
Because it’s a collection photo shoot I think and Kate works with them sort of doesn’t she