Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Trolls I’m booking a little holiday with the gammon and 2 kids for October time, anyone recommend anywhere nice round that time with stuff for a 2 and a half year old wild child?
Not to derail truff stinks of 4 week old washing

• Haha
Reactions: 11

9Pine

VIP Member
I've got an Estrid and it's a decent razor but I've been using it nearly a year and have yet to see it slow down the growth rate of my leg or pit hair. Maybe that only happens with the green one 🤔
Only if you put the green one in a pink case. ‘I actually like to mix the colours up’ in the strangest posh accent I’ve ever heard!

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
I had a nose and maybe from uk originally but not sure if Wirral. Does any local people have more goss? 😂
I am sure that PT must be Naomi Ford’s sister-in-law. That’s the only way it makes sense to have a PT in Australia, when you live in Upton 🥴

Little Bear

VIP Member
Isn’t she supposed to have had her band tightened? How can she be eating cake in the car and bringing all that junk back home with her. I’m confused. Is she still trying to put people off with her continuous lies?
Probably blended it with that piece of shit blender she used to plug which’wAs AmAzInG’ 🥴

• Haha

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Haven’t watched her attempt at an ad but how the fuck would a razor effect or slow down the growth of your hair? If you’re someone that needs to shave daily no razor on earth will change that? Fuckin dickhead was advertising laser hair removal not too long ago.
I personally use estrid razors and can confirm they are excellent, but they don’t slow down hair growth they just give a nice smooth shave 😆

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Hazy Jane ha ha

Gang just been to homies absolutely bursting at thr seems with Olivia hale stuff and wait for it…. Collection 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ha ha flat tits ha ha

Ngl if I called my fella a sad twat on any form of social media I would be classed as single. That’s just disrespectful. Even though he is a twat at times I wouldn’t tell all my fucking followers.
Same I would be in front of a divorce court. Then again she doesn’t have that luxury and I’m sure he’s called her worse no respect for each other if he’s smashing brasses in rock ferry 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Just can’t cope with her and Jeff the meff insinuating us scouse ladies don’t wash clothes often. I’ve put a wash on today and yesterday before leaving for work as couldn’t cope having such a full wash basket 😂

All my friends laugh at me cause if I go away o put all dirty clothes in bags so they’re ready to go in washing machine when home - this tramp probably still has dirty clothes from before her holiday 🤮
You and me both @Brooke Davis i always wash my stuff in the first few days and make sure the beds are fresh for when we get home.

Fizz22

VIP Member
She needs to get back on the phone to I AM MIDWIFE or I AM HEALTHVISITOR and get advice on potty training if her Mum, Pals and nursery can’t help her but then I suppose there is no drama/attention with them
Only woman in the history of British new mums to have a Health Visitor still be in contact after 2 years. She just loves olive you see 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha

Marmaladethecat

The shit thing is, I am someone that needs to shave every other day (every day if I want to stay dolphin smooth) and ten years ago this misfit might of influenced me to buy that under false pretences. She’s had laser hair removal! And probably doesn’t shave much at all if ever.
I'm exactly the same! She has very different body hair to mine. Mine is thick, strong, coarse and grows back superfast (thanks to my Maltese Mum!) Whereas she has a fine, soft body hair. Totally different!!! No razor on this earth is going to mean I don't have to shave every day on holiday!

chattycatty

VIP Member
She's had the best day at the best spa with her best friend.
She's on a constant campaign to make out her life is better than everyone else's , she's horrible.
Isn’t she a bad divvy, people who have to tell
Internet strangers there life is amazing 🤩 then her life is definitely not amazing 🤣

Trolls I’ve had SEVERAL emails from ASA re Truff and non compliance with regulations 🙃 watch this space 🤞🏼
Yes bear 👌🏼

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I think there’s a bit of fiddling - would explain the alleged UC claim from threads ago - and the fact she is not making as much as she purports to.