Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missshelby

Guess what Truff I've been on the bones of my arse & I wasn't unhappy, or played the mental health card & yes I changed my life around, I prioritised my Bespokes,I didn't sell them to the highest bidder !! & now my mortgage is paid off,savings in the bank,I have a sensible car & can afford nice holidays & could afford to buy the stuff & lifestyle you try & portray, But why do you need to try & convince us all ?as it's made you a laughing stock,because we all know,it's a slippery slope & as soon as this Instagram loses its appeal you will still have to pay all the finance off !!! But so long as you have photos whilst your trying convince us all that your life is amazing & we know you haven't got the life or Husband you crave then that makes you the UNHAPPY one as you are still chasing & craving these lie's & I bet most people on here have the one you don't & that's they are content with their lives whilst your not !!!

Reactions: 12

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Had 11 pages to catch up on, she’s still boring, smelly and exploiting that poor kid.

The child’s hair looks like it’s been blow dried too many times, it’s dry and has split ends, a 2 year olds hair should be sleek and shiny!

Hoping for some wild pics from this party tonight.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Must be the RHS garden unveiling today, truff will have her bra off trying to be Charlie Dimmick, the black shed of doom might be unveiled too.

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
See if ah hud 147,000 comments about me, 75% saying how bad ma hygiene wis, that ah wis reekin, hud shite under ma nails and ma clais could stand up oan their ain, ah widnae be filming masel walking along the street swinging a bag Ah dug shite and telling folk ma chip pan heids no been washed for days. She’s tapped in the heid.
I love your posts I think Im Janey Godley reading them. 👏

• Haha
  • Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Trolls in confused. I’m having a no make up day but I’m struggling to become a mum. Will this no make up day help me to have a baby? Should I be wearing make up today because I’m not a mum? Help me on how this relates 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is an absolute cunt isn’t she 🤬
This is what I mean she’s so fucken insensitive honestly 🤯

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Truff teaching olive to count.

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I googled her the other day to see if she was still on homies website. Read the Echo article again, can you believe this was her response to the allegations when the journalist approached her...... Just shows what a horrible Cunt she is.

I’m not prepared to answer anything. If I’m going to explain myself it will be online, on my platform, on my terms.”
Haha 😄🤣 she's a bad prick isn't she

• Haha

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
I didn’t know trollive was at Birkenhead school. I know someone also at nursey there. The mums not the best at gossip or I’d be straight on to her.

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
Oh sorry, I have no intention of shaving I would end up looking a gazillion times worse than I already do.
But her claims are so stupid!

Wait, does this mean big O will be able to count how many days shes been on holiday for.
Yruff proper grates on me like correcting big O as if she knows how to count.
O looks like she's been crying her eyes out there. Day with the besie must be going great if she's posting whilst on it.
but still forgets to correct her for missing out 8, Maybe it’s bespoke counting. Like on holiday

Might want to re-read the packaging again kate… days? Your nails? Your brows?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I’m not sure I count 5 bottles as ‘lots’ of champagne… don’t know about you trolls but I’d much rather have a bottle of aldi prosecco than any of those!
Recently got asdas own asti Prosecco and was 👌🏻 Only 5.75 vs martini £8 one

Fizz22

VIP Member
She's going to blag that she's lost booking because her email has been wiped. What a loser.

• Haha

Lizziehd

The TikToker she is working with is Amelia Olivia who I actually really like, but her make up look is very different to Kates. Interested to see how this turns out.

Shazblag

VIP Member
18 seasons of Greys Anatomy and she is just starting to watch, she wont be able to follow. 🤣

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
That is defo not her hot tub, the fence behind olive, who just loves hot tubs, was grey not black like theirs

plonkington

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Great to hear fat tits!
7 wedding make ups in a month is pretty embarrassing for a MUA wouldn’t you say?😅
for the wirrals 72nd best makeup artist that’s a busy month troll…

• Haha