Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We mention no kids on the cruise and all of a sudden they are away to the kids slide with another kid in the background and off to a kids show 😂 😂 did you have a nice catch up Kate lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve just been catching up, but I agree with all the blag stuff, she’s common as muck and it just looks shite. I’ve not bought blag designer since I was 16 and went to turkey, thought I was the bees knees in my fake Lacoste tracksuit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She left after @QueenBarb2 left a laughing comment after someone said she should change her name to @filthyhumble, which was hilarious she never posted again.
Oh really? Was it because of me? 🤣 I can’t remember!

I do remember trying to get Chanel Espadrilles into every single comment for a while 🤣👌🏼

Who are these people? 😂 what has she done to Delo and her arm!!!
Soz but she’s deffo bleeping drawn on them abs with strawberry moose 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I was looking at cruises a few weeks ago and they were dirt cheap those Caribbean ones from America. My mum just went on a Mediterranean one which was cheaper than an all inclusive in Spain. They can’t sell them these days cos of covid, a cruise ship was one of the first places to have a major outbreak, this one had a higher case rate than a lot of countries in the beginning. I remember as my nan cancelled one she had booked cos of it and was being all dramatic over it, she had only paid a small deposit.

Reactions: 16
Her story about bingo - I fixed it 🤣
“Last time I was one away from Delo giving me a ring, it didn’t but the thrill was fantastic”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been looking for a reason to quit my job, I’m going to become an influenza after influencing at least 5 people to buy that wonder water 😬

Still not engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Tell us you don't read Tattle without telling us you don't read Tattle Truff...
Nothing to do for kids, suddenly a day out in the kids pool.
Not showing the inside of her cabin, ooh look, a selfie in the mirror in her cabin.
twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just seen a Liverpool blogger posting about getting a massive PR box from Dior beauty in the new flannels. KHM you’ve missed out!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They must have kids' activities because look, Olaf has clearly been to Craft Club and fashioned a very stylish skirt for Mummy out of some tinfoil 🖤
Don’t they usually have a dress code on cruises? If so, surely that isn’t suitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t they usually have a dress code on cruises? If so, surely that isn’t suitable.
Not on the American cruises, they’re pretty much just like a premier inn at sea.. no real class about them. The Americans go on them en masse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Glad to see she’s fashioned a skirt out of the rescue blankets on the ship. Must have given all her clothes away to the poor in Haiti and had to improvise. Such an inspiration.

Those abs on Delo Boy are as real as his hair, teeth, bag and bracelets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.