Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao, I’m here for this.
View attachment 1363812
Can't wait for the 'Get pictures of my child off your social media page' comments and her branding this person as a weirdo. Even though she loves it when someone is blowing smoke up her arse and sharing her pictures to whoever.

I hope if there are private messages, this account shares them. Love seeing her scramble around for words when she messages 'trolls'.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can't wait for the 'Get pictures of my child off your social media page' comments and her branding this person as a weirdo. Even though she loves it when someone is blowing smoke up her arse and sharing her pictures to whoever.

I hope if there are private messages, this account shares them. Love seeing her scramble around for words when she messages 'trolls'.
She would have trouble with that as OHDs face etc isn’t on there, and it’s only because she shares on an open profile pictures of her child that this person can even see it!

Reactions: 15
A friend of a friend got married here and has been sharing some photos for her anniversary.. anyway look who else follows the page 😂😂😂
I know someone whose gotten married here, their wedding was very boujee and extra and the prices for peak season are ridiculous. KHM could never afford it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

By the time she gets any free Wi-Fi the story in question will have expired. But no fear! We all know she reads here, so she’ll be able to see for herself one of her friend sent it to her. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 17
I bleeping hate the everyone loved big o and everyone so friendly and everything PERFECT 🥴
Screenshot_20220623-130512_Instagram.jpg

She posted the same 2 stories twice with different captions, could you be arsed at that caper on your holidays

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I bleeping hate the everyone loved big o and everyone so friendly and everything PERFECT 🥴
View attachment 1364232
She posted the same 2 stories twice with different captions, could you be arsed at that caper on your holidays
What’s betting they’re THAT family on holidays that have to always be making noise or ‘witty’ comments looking around to see who’s listening 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The same child who had the worst temper tantrum and cut her mums eye the other night but is so friendly and happy that everyone loves her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Off topic cos I can’t get past the gatekeepers, does anyone have pain (like strong ones) that they have to inject? Is it even a thing?

is she STILL not engaged? Couldn’t be more obvious he really doesn’t want to do it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.