Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delstar

VIP Member
All her posts have made me so angry today! Those pigs are in an enclosure and are being fed apples by all the tourists, they're not wild, just there for the masses piling off the ships day in and day out.
The video with the dolphin in the background in angered me too, as that will be a similar set up no doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Cover that baby up for fucks sake!!! She should have a hat on and long sleeved swimsuit on. Stupid bastards. Poor O. Wtf is wrong with them seriously. She’s in the Caribbean not New Brighton.

Reactions: 36

Little Bear

VIP Member
I don’t get this whole the kids going on 21. She isn’t. My daughter is a day older than Big O and hate to break it to you, even Bigger K, she does the exact same things. Has sunglasses on, carries around bags constantly. It’s nothing special 🤣

• Heart

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Guyzzzz, Delo hasn’t proposed yet, he’s going to get OHM to captain the plane on the way home, Delo will pretend to go to the loo and Oluv will make an announcement in Spanish for Kate to make her way to the cockpit, where Delo will be waiting on 1 knee with a Pandora ring. Glasses of cava for all on board and a free toiletries pack to the happy couple to say congrats.

Last edited:
  • Haha

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Why is she so passive aggressive all the time?

View attachment 1374300View attachment 1374301Nobody gives a shit 😂

Also why she so obsessed with old people
Because these are rephrased questions of Tattle, that she’s asked herself so the answer is to us, hence the agression. She thinks we’re the fucking thick ones 😂

Escape, savvy sounds like something Captain Jack Sparrow would say
The ‘travel agent’ claims to be ABTA and ATOL insured, but I’m struggling to find her certificates 🤔 wonder if she’s part of the travel pyramid schemes.

• Haha

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Faithful follower but rarely comment... I can do a quick recap if nobody minds?

Last thread saw the start of KHM's 30th birthday month/year/eternity. Beginning with a whirlwind trip to London to celebrate truff's 30th birthday in a celeb favourite restaurant. There could only be one outfit for such an occasion and so the tipping point inspired coin dress was born, and quickly destroyed by Kate's size 10 body and slab back. Luckily Kate's 'friends' were on hand to document this for the gram.

It was straight back home for KHM in time for her 'surprise' birthday meal. It gave truff a practice run of her surprised face ready for the carefully curated moment that Delo will pop the question.

After weekend 1 of birthday celebrations, Kate signed for Man City but also managed to squeeze in several beauty treatments in time for weekend 2 of celebrations. It is her 30th and obviously several weeks of celebrating is required.

Into the big weekend! For her birthday they had a walk along a beach with a camera set up at a distance to catch the beautiful moment that a family walk along a beach in weather inappropriate clothing, from there it was as straight to Selfridge's as Delo had forgotten to buy a birthday present when he ordered the pre typed card with generic loving sentiments inside. KHM teased us with a Hermes box, but disappointingly it was just some manky sliders to force her big hooves into.

Onto the most anticipated party of the year.... Not the queen's jubilee silly, it was KHMs big birthday bash. The venue was done up for a wedding, Kate dressed up like a fairy dogmother (size 10 obvs) and gave a moving birthday speech about trolls in amongst her gurning. Olive was allowed up past her 7pm bedtime for such a special occasion.... But still no ring from Delo.

The next morning, despite being on a massive comedown, it was off to the airport for Mr, Ms and Baby Makeup to a secret destination. Tattlers got down to some serious detective work and for a moment we thought Truff might have done something for her daughter and planned a family Disney holiday. We were mistaken and instead it's a lovely, engagement appropriate, cruise holiday to the Bahamas. We all wait with baited breath to see if this is finally the thread that Delo puts us out of our misery and asks the question he's been desperate to ask.
Brilliant recap Groot 👏🏻
I’m just wondering about the logistics of the proposal. How will truff, sorry I mean Delo, get the balon arch delivered to the ship?

• Haha
  • Heart
FYI Karen why are you so passive aggressive? I give up reading that utter BS. We know that kid doesn’t sleep 12 hours, we know she throws wobblers, the ones in the night were probably sunburn Truff. I’ll tell you something, do you fuck shop in Waitrose and M&S, because if you did The Wirral, Liverpool, Southport and surrounding areas would know, you’d be taking us shopping with you.

You ought to be mortified letting that kid burn, I have a very fair child and she always wore hats, play suits from John Lewis with long sleeves and long shorts, slavered in Factor 50 because two minutes was too long. Just like the hairbrush she hated it but I would put up with a million wobblers to her being burnt. Not for me, for her because like everyone on here, we wouldn’t let our kids burn. It’s neglect and yeah maybe I’m a Karen in your eyes but in my eyes you’re a disgrace. You have no pride in how you or your child looks. I have no idea how you’re Mother let alone Matt allow it. I would expect it to cause murder from my Family and quite rightly so.

• Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Right im no super mum at all far from it but I’ll tell you what not once in all the years since my babies where a few months old when we started taking them abroad have they ever screamed in public or had a tantrum nothing. Good as gold all in a routine even on holidays sleep in the pram next to us! boring? Maybe but I’ll tell you what the best behaved kids. Now teenagers ok little fuckers at times who test our patience but still really good kids. Kate your kid is a brat with no routine passed Round pillar to post out with yous for the gram no control that’s why she’s screaming the ship down babe

• Heart

ThePidge

VIP Member
Olive looks fucking knackered.
I don’t really care if the ship is child friendly, putting a child through that much travelling for a week cruise and as adults they’ve “only just got over the jet lag”… imagine how she feels.
This is the most selfish holiday they’ve done. Not assed who disagrees.

• Sad
  • Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Oh my word look at her Stories - she reads religiously on here and responds to every point!! I love that we live in her head rent free 😁

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
This is why she isn’t gaining any followers, just staying static or losing them. People are sick of her acting like her basic af child is the messiah

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
The correct spelling is on the seat cover and the shower of thicko’s dont even bother to fix their insta name. Very professional 😂
2241F110-0BAC-448F-A9B5-36FEBCA0ADCA.jpeg

• Haha

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Killed just so she could get a pic for the 'gram. Disgraceful.
Fuck these "influencers" and the influencer culture in general 🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

gossip29

VIP Member
This is the first holiday she’s been on and not been insufferable. She definitely has no internet, the girl has some kinda disorder where she has to brag constantly. Bet she’s got the absolute shakes actually having to interact with her child

• Haha

katetotheparty86

Considering shes obsessed with sea creatures, I thought she'd know you're not supposed to take starfish out the water. She's killed the poor thing just to take a photo 😪

• Sad
  • Wow

Parsnipface

Charlotte Dawson is fucking vile. Those comments made me sick. Who even said words like that 12 years ago?? Wasn't the fuckin 70s. Cunt.

Olive doesn't have fucking meltdowns you stinking orange slug.
Shes knackered because she's never at fucking home.

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I see Kate put that Olive had a massive tantrum & cut her eye. She’s probably shattered Kate,no wonder she had a fucking mega tantrum. I would if I was dragged half way around the world on hardly any sleep.
They really don’t know how to parent.

• Wow
  • Sad