Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I knew she'd twist this 6 day holiday into her & Olive travelling the fucking world.
She's having 1 day in these places, but she will be saying I've been on holiday to Jamaica , I've been on holiday to Haiti, she's fucking embarrassing , way shes carries on.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

eskimopie

VIP Member
Also what it worse than a parent that thinks strangers love their kid? I fucking guarantee nobody wants your spawn near them kate
Deffo. Who doesn’t smile at a kid or baby if you make eye contact with one or you’ve got one running over to you. I’m being polite, I’m actually thinking piss off.

• Haha
Everything is the best with her isn’t it. She could’ve been served poo and she’d have said it was the best she’d ever had.
She’s such a fucking bore.

• Haha

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
This necklace is price on enquiry so you’re talking tens of thousands of pounds. She’s deffo got a mate who works there to be getting lent that
How embarrassing, having to borrow jewellery.

I'm actually ashamed for her. Imagine laying out your birthday picture to include a bag which contains something you've borrowed for 12 hours. All so you can try and make out that you're minted or that your boyfriend has splashed out on you. How is that even a thing?

Materialistic little roach!

• Haha
  • Heart

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
She loves saying everything is the best but I’ve noticed lots of things are just “incredible” too, that one proper irks me. Surprised she can spell it. She loves saying to be honest, to be frank, fyi, frankly - also annoying the fuck out of me.

Kate you are INCREDIBLY patronising and to be frank absolutely full of yourself.

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
She left after @QueenBarb2 left a laughing comment after someone said she should change her name to @filthyhumble, which was hilarious she never posted again.
Don’t get why she left because of that, it was funny 😂 if anyone came for me on here I’d make sure I never left just to annoy them even more. Shirl left n all. Just stay and take the jokes

• Haha
If she's home early hours tomoz..... I think by Thursday we will have Troll & Mental Health rants...... she's going to be like a bag of shite , done in , seeing every credit card & app maxed out....big bump back down to earth now the KHM is dirty & 30 roadshow is over.

Bet she's already promised Mez a "spree" in Primark if she does all their holiday washing 🧺

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Why’s she called Matt a jobsworth for changing his steak. She obviously doesn’t know what a jobsworth is??
She’s so painfully thick.
Bet she will be like Big O didn’t like the cruise with all the kids stuff she’s so mature much prefers the beach bars and expensive restaurants. So don’t think we will bother with child friendly holidays again.
As long as there is a pool party and day bed Big O is living her best life.
Love that for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Shazblag

VIP Member
So Mr Makeup had to contact their travel agent on Sunday🤔 Get us tickets for Big O to go somewhere as tattle twats are taking the piss because we took Big O on an adult only holiday and swerved Disney on the way here, they all think we are cruel fuckers so we want to prove them wrong.
30F48567-7CEE-41C1-8464-21515129D9C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I also don’t understand; where’s the proposal? It wasn’t on photogenic pig beach. It wasn’t on first dinner on cruise ship so you can spend the rest of the holiday taking pics of your hand against the beaches and palm trees. It wasn’t on the best day ever on the boat. It wasn’t second nights dinner once you’ve got over jet lag? Even I’m getting fucked off with delo, come on lad, you’ve probably got a gifted ring you had no say in choosing, just get this shit show over with

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
We were due to go this September as we love Halloween in the parks but we’ve had to cancel due to the Hubby’s cancer diagnosis. We also had two night sat Hard Rock Universal so we could do their Halloween nights.
Olive would have loved Magic Kingdom,I mean I like Animal Kingdom but I feel for your visit to Orlando you’ve got to do Magic Kingdom first especially for little ones.

• Heart
  • Sad

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
I find Bikinis on young girls including toddlers inappropriate, it’s just not necessary! Kids don’t need tans and they don’t need to show off their tummies.

• Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
The backs of her legs look worst to me. That is really bad. She’s either forgotten to pin cream on if they’ve been sailing and it feels cool because of the wind, bought shit sub protection that doesn’t work well, not applied it often enough - I think she’d be worse if there had been none.

In fact I reckon they’ve looked at the sun protection which might say apply once a day, bur won’t read the small print which says you’ve to layer it and top up after swimming.

Or she should just have covered her up. If she is that burnt, they won’t be getting much sleep because she’ll be wailing.
She’s got time to post her MLM Hun links but no time to reapply her kids sunscreen. Says it all doesn’t it.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
I won’t share the picture here as it’s bad enough on Truffs IG.. Olives stomach is red too from being in that tiny bikini that barely covers anything! the poor child is sunburnt 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry

gigi_93

VIP Member
Yano what that something id never throw around Gi.... but they're are bad parents.

More concerned about making Olive "instagramable" in a bikini and beach necklace than having her safe and protected from the sun.
Yeah it’s not something I say lightly, I’m always sympathetic to most parents who are just doing their best. Letting your kid who isn’t even two cut about in a tiny little bikini in blistering heat, when they’re already burnt, takes the absolute piss though

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She left after @QueenBarb2 left a laughing comment after someone said she should change her name to @filthyhumble, which was hilarious she never posted again.
Oh really? Was it because of me? 🤣 I can’t remember!

I do remember trying to get Chanel Espadrilles into every single comment for a while 🤣👌🏼

Who are these people? 😂 what has she done to Delo and her arm!!!
Soz but she’s deffo fucking drawn on them abs with strawberry moose 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart