Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
We thought she was off to Disney and she didn’t. We think delo has been instructed to get down on bended knee and be same height as olive… bet he doesn’t. And I will feel a right cunt for her, if it doesn’t happen my embarrassment levels will physically hurt.

Also confused by Gigi’s photo change, if Blair changed hers this whole thread would crash lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
You can buy toddler shoes so cheap surely you’d buy some that actually fit 😭
She once said on a “haul” that she sometimes buys olive clothes or shoes that are too big especially if the last ones so she can grow into them and other kids can’t have the same trends as her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

slidders

Chatty Member
It’s actually a bit of a scary and sad situation there…

“The FCDO no longer advises against all but essential travel to Haiti due to COVID-19 risks. Advice against all but essential travel to Haiti due to the volatile security situation remains in place.”

It also says this…

“The resort is completely tourist-oriented, and is guarded by a private security force. The site is fenced off from the surrounding area, and passengers are not allowed to leave the property. Food available to tourists is brought from the cruise ships. A controlled group of Haitian merchants are given sole rights to sell their merchandise and establish their businesses in the resort.”.

It’s not actually a private island, just a fenced off resort.

Kate the Philanthropist Hayes poncing in with her Cartier rings and Hermes slidders though… what a c u next Tuesday. Can’t wait to see how she sells this one, what a dream. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why they took her, I don’t care what anyone says it’s not a holiday for a toddler. They could have gone on their own but that means her & Delo would have to speak & interact with each other.

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I was making pasta sauce last night and when it came to peeling the garlic I started howling thinking of fucking garlic bulb nose. Had to explain it to the gammon. Think it was barb that started that 😂😂 it’s so accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 33

the_moonins

VIP Member
Why is she dressing her 1 year old daughter in a bikini and jewellery, taking photos of her, adding a filter and uploading them to a public account with 180k followers?? It’s just wrong on so many levels

Cady1954

VIP Member
Kate Hayes 22:06:22- The most Incredible moment on the beach in Barbados with the pigs 🥺🥺🐖🐖🐖

3 days later she fucking EATS the Pigs.....

Kate Hayes 25:06:22- I'M AT DA BEST RESTAURANT ON DA SHIP, JUST HAD BEST PORK BELLY IVE EVER ADDDDDD

She's not fucking right !! Soft cunt. Zero self awareness again. Deserves all the negativity she gets !!! She is absolutely thick, can't believe she's posted that.
She probably doesn't realise pork comes from a pig.

• Haha
Nothing cute about a screaming kid when your on holiday, tone it down Big O .
It's her running after the poor pigs while KH stands filming it. NO! They aren't toys, they are living creatures. Kids are curious but it's your job to teach them to respect animals. Starts with preventing your toddler terrorising them. KH has no respect for animals herself so shouldn't expect much from her. 🤦‍♀️

gigi_93

VIP Member
Nah who gets jet lag that bad off an 8 hour ish flight?? Is that normal? It only gets me for about a day then I’m ok after a kip. Or am I the weird one? She’s gone on and fucking on about it

She thinks they got let to the front of the queue because they’re English hahahaha oh my god how full of herself is this cunt?? Nobody gives a shite if you’re English here

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
I bet that kid is fucking knackered being dragged around a ship all day, taking boring IG content.

Cruises are defo marmite and I hated it with a passion. Deck full to the brim of sunbathers and you cannot see or explore a place for a few hours whist on dry land and I was so fucking seasick 🤣🤣

Not a fucking chance he will propose, he's pissed his tax returns on this trip, lucky if she gets her enlarged muff licked on this trip

• Haha
  • Sick

Keera

VIP Member
Do you think she read here and got last minute entry to the park to show us and that’s why it’s all been so hash bash and shit looking or she’s just had a spare few hours and a bit of cash on the credit card and thought they may aswell squeeze some more content out it?
Personally I hope it’s the latter because she will go nuclear when she catches up on here and sees the engagement chat and we will get some hilarious rambling troll rants in answer to everything we have spoken about this week 😂

• Haha