Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been on a cruise but she’s proper put me off ever doing one. It looks boring as hell, she’s obviously got no WiFi and can’t afford any of the day trips, they’re just hanging around the port at each stop.

I’m not convinced she’s on the ship she said she’s on in that photo. Given that she can’t put Olaf’s shoes on the correct feet I don’t think she knows her right from her left.

Can’t believe I actually thought they were doing Disney, poor Big O, so near and yet so far, better luck next time kiddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This drives me up the pole. At my teen daughters dancing show there was a baby watching shows on a phone for the full 2.5 hours. So much to see and they were glued to a tiny screen.
I just lurk and react on here. Its comedy gold as per 👌
Not shaming those who use a screen, I fully appreciate there are times when a parent might just need the break or it helps a child calm down. ❤

I worry that a vast majority of the next generation won't be able to enjoy anything cultural because they'll prefer to look at a screen instead, though. Our 6 year old wants to go to the Louvre next time we visit her uncle in France. She saw the story about the man throwing cake at the Mona Lisa recently and has now decided it would be 'cool' to see it. 😆

The last time we went, we kept getting shoved out of the way by tourists who wanted a photo of (themselves standing next to) certain paintings. It's right there in front of you, just enjoy it. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I said on the last thread, she’ll be sea sick, I hope it’s violent projectile vomiting

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Olive looks bleeping knackered.
I don’t really care if the ship is child friendly, putting a child through that much travelling for a week cruise and as adults they’ve “only just got over the jet lag”… imagine how she feels.
This is the most selfish holiday they’ve done. Not assed who disagrees.
My 4 year old is not one for taking naps & this weekend had a party on Saturday & was up late with her cousin, Sunday we were all out at a park all day & Monday we had a chilled day cos she had her wee dance show at night until 8:30pm - the kid was absolutely knackered yesterday and that’s nothing compared to what OHD has been through the past week!!

Reactions: 19
I’ve never been on a cruise but she’s proper put me off ever doing one. It looks boring as hell, she’s obviously got no WiFi and can’t afford any of the day trips, they’re just hanging around the port at each stop.

I’m not convinced she’s on the ship she said she’s on in that photo. Given that she can’t put Olaf’s shoes on the correct feet I don’t think she knows her right from her left.

Can’t believe I actually thought they were doing Disney, poor Big O, so near and yet so far, better luck next time kiddo.
Of the cruises I’ve been on, only as an adult before having children, they’ve been some of our best times. They are what you make of them. I’ve only been with P&O so it’s like going home every night when you get back on the ship. It forces you to relax too, if you don’t have kids lol

Reactions: 7
This is the first holiday she’s been on and not been insufferable. She definitely has no internet, the girl has some kinda disorder where she has to brag constantly. Bet she’s got the absolute shakes actually having to interact with her child

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have to say that if my hubster had proposed on some tacky cruise with stops in fake places just for tourists I'd have absolutely lost it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder who's more on tenterhooks for this engagement- Kate, us trolls, or the sax man and balon arch company?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is the first holiday she’s been on and not been insufferable. She definitely has no internet, the girl has some kinda disorder where she has to brag constantly. Bet she’s got the absolute shakes actually having to interact with her child
And Delo, I wonder how the conversation is going.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This necklace is price on enquiry so you’re talking tens of thousands of pounds. She’s deffo got a mate who works there to be getting lent that
How embarrassing, having to borrow jewellery.

I'm actually ashamed for her. Imagine laying out your birthday picture to include a bag which contains something you've borrowed for 12 hours. All so you can try and make out that you're minted or that your boyfriend has splashed out on you. How is that even a thing?

Materialistic little roach!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ha! I’ve now got Gabrielle singing “I’m glad I spent it with you” going round and round in my head
Heather Small's line like a prophecy for Truff: "You're going to reap just what you sow" and then Mez and Olive can be the gospel choir chanting "reap, reap, reap."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s not proposing. I think he’d have done it by now if he was, I don’t think he ever will. And who could blame him

Reactions: 23
I’m not a new member I usually just lurk now because I’m always behind! however i found out today from a very credible source that ZSM has had her band tightened after all - I think it’s all very hush hush but this has came from a very close ‘friend’ .. I’ve missed 2 threads as I’ve been on hol recently and broke my phone so this may have been mentioned but if not enjoy the ☕xox

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.