Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Kate put that Olive had a massive tantrum & cut her eye. She’s probably shattered Kate,no wonder she had a bleeping mega tantrum. I would if I was dragged half way around the world on hardly any sleep.
They really don’t know how to parent.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Anyone get the feeling she’s finding this holiday pretty tit? She’s normally posting minute by minute updates and cringey photo shoots of herself on the grid three times a day, but there’s not been much activity considering she’s on a bespoke, dreamy, adventurous holiday that no other fucker in the world has ever done before.

She’s only popping on to let the trolls know that there’s loads for Olive to do! Weird that she’s got her iPad attached to her hand constantly?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We’ve got 15 mins until the mlm super collagen drink launches and lustliving is tying it in to her daughters birthday 🤮. Truff going to mention it today?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trolls I'm concerned we haven't had a 'the staff here are the nicest people and absolutely love big O and keep bringing her crayons and books🥺'
really hope the makeups are ok :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Aww kate are yee poor? Has your 5gb wifi ran out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone get the feeling she’s finding this holiday pretty tit? She’s normally posting minute by minute updates and cringey photo shoots of herself on the grid three times a day, but there’s not been much activity considering she’s on a bespoke, dreamy, adventurous holiday that no other fucker in the world has ever done before.

She’s only popping on to let the trolls know that there’s loads for Olive to do! Weird that she’s got her iPad attached to her hand constantly?
I reckon she’s got really bad sea-sickness and is pure hating it, what a shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trolls I'm concerned we haven't had a 'the staff here are the nicest people and absolutely love big O and keep bringing her crayons and books🥺'
really hope the makeups are ok :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Aww kate are yee poor? Has your 5gb wifi ran out 😬
Bespoke O went to a show and was sitting there staring at an iPad. 🤦‍♀️ I'm sure it was before it started but it's really unnecessary.

We went to a play our kid was in recently and there were obviously a lot of families who have never been to a theatre. The people in front of us had their toddler watching YouTube videos the whole time. So many adults just sitting on their phones. It was so distracting and rude. The two people next to my husband were sitting on their phone DOING THEIR SHOPPING online and loudly discussing it. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Olive looks bleeping knackered.
I don’t really care if the ship is child friendly, putting a child through that much travelling for a week cruise and as adults they’ve “only just got over the jet lag”… imagine how she feels.
This is the most selfish holiday they’ve done. Not assed who disagrees.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It says 'do not plan on working with her AGAIN'. So does that mean that they let her borrow the necklace?
This necklace is price on enquiry so you’re talking tens of thousands of pounds. She’s deffo got a mate who works there to be getting lent that

Reactions: 17
Bespoke O went to a show and was sitting there staring at an iPad. 🤦‍♀️ I'm sure it was before it started but it's really unnecessary.

We went to a play our kid was in recently and there were obviously a lot of families who have never been to a theatre. The people in front of us had their toddler watching YouTube videos the whole time. So many adults just sitting on their phones. It was so distracting and rude. The two people next to my husband were sitting on their phone DOING THEIR SHOPPING online and loudly discussing it. 🙄
This drives me up the pole. At my teen daughters dancing show there was a baby watching shows on a phone for the full 2.5 hours. So much to see and they were glued to a tiny screen.
I just lurk and react on here. Its comedy gold as per 👌

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Off topic but did anyone follow Toni Anwyll ages ago? They’d go out for fancy meals and the whole time her daughter was glued to her iPad with headphones on. Wasn’t even to distract an upset baby, she was about 10 I think!

Reactions: 7
Oh it's such a perfect day. But you just keep me hanging on. For a fuckin proposal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.