Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faithful follower but rarely comment... I can do a quick recap if nobody minds?

Last thread saw the start of KHM's 30th birthday month/year/eternity. Beginning with a whirlwind trip to London to celebrate truff's 30th birthday in a celeb favourite restaurant. There could only be one outfit for such an occasion and so the tipping point inspired coin dress was born, and quickly destroyed by Kate's size 10 body and slab back. Luckily Kate's 'friends' were on hand to document this for the gram.

It was straight back home for KHM in time for her 'surprise' birthday meal. It gave truff a practice run of her surprised face ready for the carefully curated moment that Delo will pop the question.

After weekend 1 of birthday celebrations, Kate signed for Man City but also managed to squeeze in several beauty treatments in time for weekend 2 of celebrations. It is her 30th and obviously several weeks of celebrating is required.

Into the big weekend! For her birthday they had a walk along a beach with a camera set up at a distance to catch the beautiful moment that a family walk along a beach in weather inappropriate clothing, from there it was as straight to Selfridge's as Delo had forgotten to buy a birthday present when he ordered the pre typed card with generic loving sentiments inside. KHM teased us with a Hermes box, but disappointingly it was just some manky sliders to force her big hooves into.

Onto the most anticipated party of the year.... Not the queen's jubilee silly, it was KHMs big birthday bash. The venue was done up for a wedding, Kate dressed up like a fairy dogmother (size 10 obvs) and gave a moving birthday speech about trolls in amongst her gurning. Olive was allowed up past her 7pm bedtime for such a special occasion.... But still no ring from Delo.

The next morning, despite being on a massive comedown, it was off to the airport for Mr, Ms and Baby Makeup to a secret destination. Tattlers got down to some serious detective work and for a moment we thought Truff might have done something for her daughter and planned a family Disney holiday. We were mistaken and instead it's a lovely, engagement appropriate, cruise holiday to the Bahamas. We all wait with baited breath to see if this is finally the thread that Delo puts us out of our misery and asks the question he's been desperate to ask.
Haha Ms and Baby Makeup! One day maybe you'll be Mrs Makeup Truff (hope not though, soz no offence Kate but it's just funny as duck all the missed windows of opportunity for a proposal!)

Reactions: 8
It will be delo picked the ring himself, I had no idea, it’s everything I ever dreamed of. He designed it all buy himself, can’t thank say it with diamonds enough for making this dream a reality. I’m just so shocked, I’m the luckiest girl in the world. My perfect family, my perfect life, everything is perfect. It’s 15 carats (cluster), D, flawless, perfect symmetry, no fluorescence. It’s defo not white gold it’s pure platinum. The proposal was so romantic but I can’t tell you the details because I am privet person. Oluv will be the most perfect flower girl in our perfect venue.

Oh and the best one I’ve actually ever heard in real life is, my **** got married in the Maldives. Oh really, you can’t get married in the Maldives, you can only have a blessing. Their religion is Islam. Yeah I know but my **** is so rich they just agreed to do it.
OK HUN.
FFS people like this actually exist!

I’m sorry if this is wrong Or been shown.
Current itinerary of Harmony Of The Seas
Harmony Of The Seas current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Perfect Day. Prices start from USD 808 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 19 Jun, 2022 and ends on 26 Jun, 2022.
Ah I read your name as supergran! Most of you are probs young enough not to remember that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Harmony Of The Seas current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Perfect Day. Prices start from USD 808 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 19 Jun, 2022 and ends on 26 Jun, 2022.
So the makeups are due back on the boat in 30 mins then they arrive in Jamaica on Thursday?

Good luck with this one guys
9EB78243-A3BA-404D-BAC4-FF86409038A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It will be delo picked the ring himself, I had no idea, it’s everything I ever dreamed of. He designed it all buy himself, can’t thank say it with diamonds enough for making this dream a reality. I’m just so shocked, I’m the luckiest girl in the world. My perfect family, my perfect life, everything is perfect. It’s 15 carats (cluster), D, flawless, perfect symmetry, no fluorescence. It’s defo not white gold it’s pure platinum. The proposal was so romantic but I can’t tell you the details because I am privet person. Oluv will be the most perfect flower girl in our perfect venue.

Oh and the best one I’ve actually ever heard in real life is, my **** got married in the Maldives. Oh really, you can’t get married in the Maldives, you can only have a blessing. Their religion is Islam. Yeah I know but my **** is so rich they just agreed to do it.
OK HUN.
FFS people like this actually exist!

Ah I read your name as supergran! Most of you are probs young enough not to remember that 🙈
Well i normally use my powers to troll the duck out of perv ingham and his twit of a wife 😂 but yes I recall lol

So the makeups are due back on the boat in 30 mins then they arrive in Jamaica on Thursday?

View attachment 1360588
Be like a day out down the fender river with the local kidalaas on bikes handing out free space raiders! She’ll be fine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course it would be called “Perfect Day” 🥺🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m over the engagement. In my head I’m already looking forward to the wedding. I can’t wait to see her Pa and her walking down the aisle with their twin conks, while she has a harpist playing, or some shite like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

View attachment 1360588
It’s ok Troops Oluv our little bespoke can speak nine languages by now and is able to bare back ride real horses with her eyes closed. They wouldn’t put OHD in any danger would they …. Like drinking when pregnant, saying that she takes her own shoes off as swaps then on to their opposite feeet in the back of the car whilst Zara Size Truffleface is driving, they wouldn’t put random plug sockets in the middle of the “panelling” or lay sandpaper carpet that might cause first degree burns

There’s probably a bleeping civil war there, the levels of poverty will be heartbreaking but don’t worry guyyssssss we’ll roll up in our platinum clad super cruiser and laugh at all the peasants down below whilst we cheers to pink Starbucks and fake Cartier rings on our Prince Charles sausage fingers.

Y u c k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve not been on this thread I’m ages cause life, and I’m gutted I missed the 30th. It looked absolutely exactly as I imagined. Gonna go recap the last thread now as my penance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m over the engagement. In my head I’m already looking forward to the wedding. I can’t wait to see her Pa and her walking down the aisle with their twin conks, while she has a harpist playing, or some shite like that.
Sorry to quote myself but this pic here is the reason I want Truff to get married! Just so I get Pa Nose and Flat Tits nose together.
51CAAB50-455F-4EB7-AA6C-C9011A024D54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s ok Troops Oluv our little bespoke can speak nine languages by now and is able to bare back ride real horses with her eyes closed. They wouldn’t put OHD in any danger would they …. Like drinking when pregnant, saying that she takes her own shoes off as swaps then on to their opposite feeet in the back of the car whilst Zara Size Truffleface is driving, they wouldn’t put random plug sockets in the middle of the “panelling” or lay sandpaper carpet that might cause first degree burns

There’s probably a bleeping civil war there, the levels of poverty will be heartbreaking but don’t worry guyyssssss we’ll roll up in our platinum clad super cruiser and laugh at all the peasants down below whilst we cheers to pink Starbucks and fake Cartier rings on our Prince Charles sausage fingers.

Y u c k
Maybe she will drop some of the (no doubt) copious amounts of gifted clothing she’s taken in her suitcase just like she does at Charlotte Brightside…. “Awww ye poor huns….here have these ‘Just Fab’ £5 heels while I strut about in me £600 sliders”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet that kid is bleeping knackered being dragged around a ship all day, taking boring IG content.

Cruises are defo marmite and I hated it with a passion. Deck full to the brim of sunbathers and you cannot see or explore a place for a few hours whist on dry land and I was so bleeping seasick 🤣🤣

Not a bleeping chance he will propose, he's pissed his tax returns on this trip, lucky if she gets her enlarged muff licked on this trip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It’s actually a bit of a scary and sad situation there…

“The FCDO no longer advises against all but essential travel to Haiti due to COVID-19 risks. Advice against all but essential travel to Haiti due to the volatile security situation remains in place.”

It also says this…

“The resort is completely tourist-oriented, and is guarded by a private security force. The site is fenced off from the surrounding area, and passengers are not allowed to leave the property. Food available to tourists is brought from the cruise ships. A controlled group of Haitian merchants are given sole rights to sell their merchandise and establish their businesses in the resort.”.

It’s not actually a private island, just a fenced off resort.

Kate the Philanthropist Hayes poncing in with her Cartier rings and Hermes slidders though… what a c u next Tuesday. Can’t wait to see how she sells this one, what a dream. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
We thought she was off to Disney and she didn’t. We think delo has been instructed to get down on bended knee and be same height as olive… bet he doesn’t. And I will feel a right bleep for her, if it doesn’t happen my embarrassment levels will physically hurt.

Also confused by Gigi’s photo change, if Blair changed hers this whole thread would crash lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@Eyeofthetiger i have been tempted in the past but Blair is a too much of a 👸🏻

I feel ashamed for myself that I keep checking to see if she’s engaged yet 🤣
If they are half a day behind with the time change, and she needs a couple of hours to edit her ankles to pins and olives hair blonde, I would expect it to be waiting in the morning. But since olive is asleep at 7pm (sarcasm) it could be any time!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.