Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls I’m texting my friend and she keeps putting nursey…Truff dat you 🤔 helpppp!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So is it not the ship we thought she was on for 3 day ?? Is she on it for a week? 🤔🤔🥴

??? What 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
My friend is spelling nursery as nursey like Truff does.

I wonder if this is a Mandela effect or something and it is actually nursey not nursery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope Matt knows he has to propose to her on this holiday...🤭

The perfect proposal
With the most perfect ring
The perfect surprise

We will never hear the end of it if they do get engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Crap.

On topic: Remember that time Kate said Oluv was playing the guitar, when she was about 11 months old 😂
Na remember when her ma thought it was ok to sit her at a desk reading a book like a 5 year old when she was like 6 months ha

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Faithful follower but rarely comment... I can do a quick recap if nobody minds?

Last thread saw the start of KHM's 30th birthday month/year/eternity. Beginning with a whirlwind trip to London to celebrate truff's 30th birthday in a celeb favourite restaurant. There could only be one outfit for such an occasion and so the tipping point inspired coin dress was born, and quickly destroyed by Kate's size 10 body and slab back. Luckily Kate's 'friends' were on hand to document this for the gram.

It was straight back home for KHM in time for her 'surprise' birthday meal. It gave truff a practice run of her surprised face ready for the carefully curated moment that Delo will pop the question.

After weekend 1 of birthday celebrations, Kate signed for Man City but also managed to squeeze in several beauty treatments in time for weekend 2 of celebrations. It is her 30th and obviously several weeks of celebrating is required.

Into the big weekend! For her birthday they had a walk along a beach with a camera set up at a distance to catch the beautiful moment that a family walk along a beach in weather inappropriate clothing, from there it was as straight to Selfridge's as Delo had forgotten to buy a birthday present when he ordered the pre typed card with generic loving sentiments inside. KHM teased us with a Hermes box, but disappointingly it was just some manky sliders to force her big hooves into.

Onto the most anticipated party of the year.... Not the queen's jubilee silly, it was KHMs big birthday bash. The venue was done up for a wedding, Kate dressed up like a fairy dogmother (size 10 obvs) and gave a moving birthday speech about trolls in amongst her gurning. Olive was allowed up past her 7pm bedtime for such a special occasion.... But still no ring from Delo.

The next morning, despite being on a massive comedown, it was off to the airport for Mr, Ms and Baby Makeup to a secret destination. Tattlers got down to some serious detective work and for a moment we thought Truff might have done something for her daughter and planned a family Disney holiday. We were mistaken and instead it's a lovely, engagement appropriate, cruise holiday to the Bahamas. We all wait with baited breath to see if this is finally the thread that Delo puts us out of our misery and asks the question he's been desperate to ask.
Brilliant recap Groot 👏🏻
I’m just wondering about the logistics of the proposal. How will truff, sorry I mean Delo, get the balon arch delivered to the ship?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Brilliant recap Groot 👏🏻
I’m just wondering about the logistics of the proposal. How will truff, sorry I mean Delo, get the balon arch delivered to the ship?
Hopefully her contact at Manchester airport security can get them airlifted to the ship in time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she will be on stories tomorrow for the launch of the most amazing collagen drink form NuSkin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope Matt knows he has to propose to her on this holiday...🤭

The perfect proposal
With the most perfect ring
The perfect surprise

We will never hear the end of it if they do get engaged.
It’ll be Olives most favourite engagement ever. She loved it.

You have to wonder though, if it doesn’t come this holiday, will it ever? He’s been engaged before but has obviously realised the level of commitment required to actually get married. Maybe he’s realised it’s not all going to be as great as she makes out, financially connected to her, half the house but half his income etc.

Re KHM in the gingham dress…she does look better now the big boobs have gone, but she needs to start wearing a bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry if this is wrong Or been shown.
Current itinerary of Harmony Of The Seas
Harmony Of The Seas current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Perfect Day. Prices start from USD 808 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 19 Jun, 2022 and ends on 26 Jun, 2022.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.