Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leodog19

VIP Member
I can't believe the amount she's uploading. If I was in the Bahamas, I'd actually be there. Rather than taking picture after picture, video after video and uploading it to social media. Who the hell cares about your holiday apart from friends and family?! Have a day off love,seriously. Oh and put Olive in a proper UV swimsuit and get a hat on her. Her scalp must be burning 🤯
She's losing followers fast 🥴🥴🤣🤣

Reactions: 6

Rothsey

VIP Member
Nah I don't think he's proposed.
They can't afford a wedding, cos of the shitshow she'd want for Instagram.
Will be back home - next thing will be project Olive's Birthday party & then finishing the garden REVEL, yano what she's like always on to the next thing.
It’s make sense to do the garden for big Os birthday, then she could have a party and garden revel…
If I was at said party I’d have to use the upstairs loo though. No way I’d have a pee in the kitchen 🤣

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for her to get to Haiti, there’s literally nothing there.
isn't there a civil war there? Or some sort of historic genocide or something?!

Sorry I think I'm getting it mixed up with an earthquake. One of the poorest countries in the world.

9Pine

VIP Member
Do they do them in Truff size? You know how much she likes to twin with Big O.

Eta:- I’m sure whoever is good at Photoshop could show us Truff dressed in one of these!

• Haha

slidders

Chatty Member
I’m going to throw it out there and it’ll be an unpopular opinion no doubt but I don’t think Olive is burnt. I think some of it might just be a filter, or little O is so pale that her skin goes red in the cold(ish!) water. The red on the stomach has gone in another photo and looks like something was rubbing her.

Just like she wasn’t burnt in Dubai when everyone jumped on her.

Im not defending her like, she’s still an absolute wrong un for not making sure that baby is properly dressed in the sun, UV suit, hat etc and exposing her to god knows who in a bikini…

But she will probably have untold skin damage from what her ma is exposing her to beyond being sunburnt.

Last edited:

9Pine

VIP Member
Did she wear that special dress she showed a snippet of? Can’t remember exactly but maybe pink with little stars or something - or did I miss it?

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Can honestly say I am not one bit jealous and I am beyond desperate to go on holiday.

I’d be fucked having a party then getting on a plane to travel round on a boat having no money to do anything then going to AK for a few hours. No thank you.

I have two weeks booked in Florida where I shall be actually staying in a hotel and taking part in all events because I have the money.

Try getting a job, truff? It will do wonders for you 🥺🤪
Be arsed with what she's done. When are you going? We're going next summer doing split stay, can't wait!

• Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
I can't believe the amount she's uploading. If I was in the Bahamas, I'd actually be there. Rather than taking picture after picture, video after video and uploading it to social media. Who the hell cares about your holiday apart from friends and family?! Have a day off love,seriously. Oh and put Olive in a proper UV swimsuit and get a hat on her. Her scalp must be burning 🤯
She’s back on the boat until Thursday now, so she’s got nothing but time

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Be arsed with what she's done. When are you going? We're going next summer doing split stay, can't wait!

We go august! I can’t wait! I spend my days when I’m not working watching vlogs ahahha.

Ooooo where else you going?

So not to derail I wonder if truff got a wash on the boat, sharing such a small room I bet it proper smelt 🤢

Saw this today and realised this is 100% what Naomi’s toes must look like out of the closed toe shoes. If you compare it to that rare pic someone found if her toes you can see they point inwards like this ladies. Is Naomi not making them worse by forcing them into cheap shoes all the time? She’ll be fucked when she’s older.

Nah Naomi’s are worse. How many times has that husband of hers run them over 🤣🤣🤣.

Makes me fucking howl that, you literally couldn’t write it.

Does anyone have a discount code for feel unique? Unlike truff I don’t get gifted items to launch back in the box

2Y55MU4EH8

Thats 15% I’ll check my blue light x

Last edited:
  • Heart

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Preston way, I always assume everyone on here is in the North West thank you though!

Preston but happy to pay mileage for muas in Liverpool/Manchester x
I know a few on the Wirral (not KHM don’t worry!);

madeupbycathryn is good, very natural and dead experienced!

Mhstudios_salon is also dead good.

Am just making the baby’s tea (not 18lbs of baked oats) so I’ll have another think and post later! Have done a bit of work in the wedding industry so will see who I know nearer to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5