Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm wondering if she might have had a sleeve, not many places will do anything with a band now and she'd have fresh scars on the stomach from it. Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't seen a bikini, only full swimsuit this holiday. I still post the odd picture of my meals, I just can't eat them, well maybe a first size portion at most and I'm 18 months out from surgery.
I’ve always thought she’d had a sleeve. But if she’s eating the portions she’s showing then definitely not. But like you say, it might well be a decoy!

Reactions: 5

9Pine

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahaha pissy dick
Whhhhhhy would you ever put this on Instagram!!! Unless you were trying to prove something. Behave ya self woman. I’d cringe if a teen posted this!! Let alone a woman in her mid 40s who’s talking about some basic chubby arl man. “E maaakz me art beat”
If there is anything that’s going to get the shit ripped out of him with his builder mates, that’s it!

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
All this food bank malarkey reminds me of when my parents went to Cuba in the early 00s and went on a day trip to a local village. For some unknown reason my mum decides to take loads of Clarins and Lancôme samples to give to the locals. The original KHM 😂

“Awwww ye poor? have some beauty flash balm”
Fucken dead here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Leodog19

VIP Member
I've said it loads to my mates in the what's app group why does she never put a sun hat on that kid in the heat. Plus the sea air burns and then playing in the salt water. She should be covered as much as possible especially at the hottest times of the day. She's honestly one thick twat
I was thinking she might have had band to sleeve, a lot of the girls I was with when I had surgery had previously had the band but had to get it removed and converted to sleeve instead. Pure speculation on truff obviously.
My daughter friend got to Turkey for that done her mum gone with her I'd be saying to my daughter there's no way ur having that done

chattycatty

VIP Member
I’d hope that someone might say something to her on the ship if they see O’s arms. The redness will only get worse once she’s out of the sun 😕
It might be that suncream that comes out pink and there’s a blue one too or she’s just a cunt of a mother who doesn’t care 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pebs19

We were due to go this September as we love Halloween in the parks but we’ve had to cancel due to the Hubby’s cancer diagnosis. We also had two night sat Hard Rock Universal so we could do their Halloween nights.
Olive would have loved Magic Kingdom,I mean I like Animal Kingdom but I feel for your visit to Orlando you’ve got to do Magic Kingdom first especially for little ones.
So sorry to hear this, I hope you all are doing ok! Thinking of you xxxx

• Heart

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Yep Birkenstock fan here too, they are so so so comfy. Though strangely I’ve worn my white arizona birkenstocks for the first time this week and they’ve been a bit sore and given me two blisters in the same place on each foot which my previous pairs haven’t done so hope that’s not a permanent thing 😂🤣

I’m probably in the minority but I actually liked the blue dress Olive was wearing, did she resemble a spoons plate? yes. was the bow a bit much and did it look a bit too grown up for a nearly 2 year old? yes, but I did like it 😂😂

Her cruise must end on Sunday? Wonder if they’ll go home or spend time in New York where it docks at the end?
My khaki ones did this I just had to loosen them a bit and they’re fine now

Little Bear

VIP Member
I wish you could say who this is! I’m struggling to find a makeup artist I love for my wedding! Searched high and low on Instagram
I would so help a troll out, but they’re based in Cambridgeshire, unless that’s any good for you?! I just assume everyone on this thread are round Truffs way 😂