Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We all keep saying she's skint but it doesn't look like it going of the past few months always out all there's holidays 🤔🤔
He bought a house with a few others didn’t he to do up and sell. Someone mentioned they’re probably using the profit of the sale for all this, and I reckon it’s true. She’ll be back to being skint tomorrow Leo 😬🤣

Trollz, how often do you use the wonder water?
Depends how bad your hair needs it I think. I use it about 3 times per week at the mo, and i use the dream lengths mask after it too because my hair is fucked 😬

Reactions: 7

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
The Daughter had Doodles.Kate was probably hoping that Clark’s gifted her some shoes for Olive.

Davena94

VIP Member
For the first time I am actually jealous of her cos the avatar ride there is amazing. Made up for the kid though at least she got one enjoyable day

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I just feel sorry for that child dragged pillar to post and yes other people take tiny tots on holiday but they are conscientious parents who make sure the children are well looked after
Poor olive 😕

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
I’ve never been on a cruise but she’s proper put me off ever doing one. It looks boring as hell, she’s obviously got no WiFi and can’t afford any of the day trips, they’re just hanging around the port at each stop.

I’m not convinced she’s on the ship she said she’s on in that photo. Given that she can’t put Olaf’s shoes on the correct feet I don’t think she knows her right from her left.

Can’t believe I actually thought they were doing Disney, poor Big O, so near and yet so far, better luck next time kiddo.
Of the cruises I’ve been on, only as an adult before having children, they’ve been some of our best times. They are what you make of them. I’ve only been with P&O so it’s like going home every night when you get back on the ship. It forces you to relax too, if you don’t have kids lol

Off topic but did anyone follow Toni Anwyll ages ago? They’d go out for fancy meals and the whole time her daughter was glued to her iPad with headphones on. Wasn’t even to distract an upset baby, she was about 10 I think!

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
I bought it yesterday and used it for the first time today my hair feels softer than normal already!
The burning feeling when it goes on 👌🏽
Same! I bought it yesterday and my hair is smooth for the first time In ages. Why does it burn though??
Im Off to catch up I’ve woke up to loads of new pages 😭

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I couldn’t put myself through the pain to look like that. He’s like a Home and Bargain version of the Jim Carey Mask . Has anyone seen that woman from N/Ireland who had turkey teeth? She paid for a full mouth of individual teeth. They shaved her teeth down and then fitted bridges! She is now at the dentist and hospital everyday getting infections sorted out. Search turkey teeth gone wrong, the woman is called Amanda. It’s really sad to see.
Wow I just fell down a turkey teeth hole 🕳 That poor girl Amanda. She's in absolute agony 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Fizz22

VIP Member
Have any of my lovely trolls got an ASOS discount. Not to derail ... truffs suitcases wont get unpacked until at least next Monday

• Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
It’s really fucked me off this starfish thing. I absolutely love marine life (I’d be a marine biologist if I had my time again) things in the ocean should be left to their own devices. Ugh the big fucking horrible manheaded CUNT
Awwww you changed your photo back 🥰🥰🥰
And you're right she's a cunt a big fat horrible ogre cunt for killing the poor starfish....it has really fucking pissed me off 😤

9Pine

VIP Member
They must have kids' activities because look, Olaf has clearly been to Craft Club and fashioned a very stylish skirt for Mummy out of some tinfoil 🖤
Don’t they usually have a dress code on cruises? If so, surely that isn’t suitable.

• Haha