Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThePidge

VIP Member
Preston way, I always assume everyone on here is in the North West thank you though!
Although she did truffs makeup once, I really like Sophie Russell’ bridal makeup and she actually appears to take pride in her work!

Fuckin hell she didn’t half hit the ground
I’m holding myself back, but this would make some fantastic photoshops…. Sliding away from KHM since birth 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pebs19

I bet when you go away, you go for longer than 4-7 days though… 😂
Haha that is true! :D last week we booked a little extra break to take the little ones to Haven for 4 days, I wonder if Truff will ever take Miss O to a caravan with full on children's shows at REASONABLE times?! :ROFLMAO:#obvnot #notinstaworthy

• Heart
Faithful follower but rarely comment... I can do a quick recap if nobody minds?

Last thread saw the start of KHM's 30th birthday month/year/eternity. Beginning with a whirlwind trip to London to celebrate truff's 30th birthday in a celeb favourite restaurant. There could only be one outfit for such an occasion and so the tipping point inspired coin dress was born, and quickly destroyed by Kate's size 10 body and slab back. Luckily Kate's 'friends' were on hand to document this for the gram.

It was straight back home for KHM in time for her 'surprise' birthday meal. It gave truff a practice run of her surprised face ready for the carefully curated moment that Delo will pop the question.

After weekend 1 of birthday celebrations, Kate signed for Man City but also managed to squeeze in several beauty treatments in time for weekend 2 of celebrations. It is her 30th and obviously several weeks of celebrating is required.

Into the big weekend! For her birthday they had a walk along a beach with a camera set up at a distance to catch the beautiful moment that a family walk along a beach in weather inappropriate clothing, from there it was as straight to Selfridge's as Delo had forgotten to buy a birthday present when he ordered the pre typed card with generic loving sentiments inside. KHM teased us with a Hermes box, but disappointingly it was just some manky sliders to force her big hooves into.

Onto the most anticipated party of the year.... Not the queen's jubilee silly, it was KHMs big birthday bash. The venue was done up for a wedding, Kate dressed up like a fairy dogmother (size 10 obvs) and gave a moving birthday speech about trolls in amongst her gurning. Olive was allowed up past her 7pm bedtime for such a special occasion.... But still no ring from Delo.

The next morning, despite being on a massive comedown, it was off to the airport for Mr, Ms and Baby Makeup to a secret destination. Tattlers got down to some serious detective work and for a moment we thought Truff might have done something for her daughter and planned a family Disney holiday. We were mistaken and instead it's a lovely, engagement appropriate, cruise holiday to the Bahamas. We all wait with baited breath to see if this is finally the thread that Delo puts us out of our misery and asks the question he's been desperate to ask.
Haha Ms and Baby Makeup! One day maybe you'll be Mrs Makeup Truff (hope not though, soz no offence Kate but it's just funny as fuck all the missed windows of opportunity for a proposal!)

Cady1954

VIP Member
Honestly this fucking cruise is starting to ne triggering fir me 😆
Def edited, her arm has eaten the strap off her dress. If you zoom on her face she looks like she’s got some great zits on the size of her nostrils.
And there is a filter , because I can’t see any freckles, and she gets freckles.
Unless the pics she’s posted before when she’s had freckles are edited to add them.

The dickhead.

anyway since Caribbean cruise queen was mentioned earlier I’ve got the song going around in my head.
🎶 Caribbean Queen
There’s no ring to be seen

@Cady1954 need a poem !
She's not inspiring me lately but I will try my best!

• Heart

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
I've tried to put my feelings about what an idiot Kate is and tried to figure out whether in jealous of her holiday. Not one bit, it turns out. First I'd absolutely hate to go that far for one week with a toddler - the jet lag both ends would be killer. Second being on some ship with hundreds of Americans is my ideal of hell (the breakfast scenes were hideous). And finally the idea that I've 'seen Jamaica' in one day and they obviously couldnt afford any tours would make me sad. So nope, not one bit.
And who goes to Animal Kingdom when the Magic Kingdom exists?!!!
I did the exact thing the other day, I thought ‘shit am I envious of her trip?’ Then I realised I definitely am not, for all the same reasons you’ve said!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
37DFBDDE-4738-4EE7-B2C6-3C874C330E5D.jpeg
Think the arrows being referred to in an iphone are these on front cam. I don’t think they make you slimmer more just show more of the pic/not as in your face

prinpoppy

Trolls where is good to eat in Chester on a weekend?! Im going in a few weeks and I only know opera grill (cause I read here, hi truff ✌) but I obviously can’t give them a penny.

Truff might’ve done her adventure holiday washing by the time I go 🙊
Et Alia is unreal 😍 didn’t like popcorn which I only booked cos it looked pretty but I’m fussy so that might be why.

Is she still not engaged 😂

• Heart