Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eskimopie

VIP Member
They are now sailing back to Orlando from Haiti, they will arrive at 11am tomorrow UK time. So who knows whether she’ll fly straight back to the UK or actually take big O to Disney even for 1 day 🤷🏼‍♀️
These things seem to be booked last min whenever they go anywhere, makes you wonder how in demand this pair are. Isn’t it wedding season?

Reactions: 5

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Lads I’ve heard it’s hotter than fucking Florida back in England…what the fuck is going on??

Time is running out on the engagement isn’t it 🤡
I'm in Northern England and for a change it is currently roasting here 🥵

Reactions: 4
Bet the poor kids red hot, sweating through her sunburn on to some scratchy shit material of that outfit, in tropical temperatures…. They are shocking parents

Add to that the Fucking rope burn for the kid, if her feet are burnt too it’ll be hell. it’s too much

Bet she bites them down for her ya know
She’s a complete grotbag
By the looks of it she can’t even be arsed doing that 😩

• Haha

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
I’ve just spent 10 minutes delving in to Victoria McGrath’s instagram and threads. Dear lord, what a brag. But dare I say, KHM is like a budget version 😂

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
My khaki ones did this I just had to loosen them a bit and they’re fine now
Yeah i’ve loosened them so will have to see! I’d just put them on what holes my black pair had always been at so didn’t think they’d need any breaking into ! I’ve got a blister on each foot just on the start of the heel so it’s a pain 😩