Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Because these are rephrased questions of Tattle, that she’s asked herself so the answer is to us, hence the agression. She thinks we’re the fucking thick ones 😂

The ‘travel agent’ claims to be ABTA and ATOL insured, but I’m struggling to find her certificates 🤔 wonder if she’s part of the travel pyramid schemes.
Think she is part of that travel group with Home at 345 Lyndsey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ljh7979

Guyzzzz, Delo hasn’t proposed yet, he’s going to get OHM to captain the plane on the way home, Delo will pretend to go to the loo and Oluv will make an announcement in Spanish for Kate to make her way to the cockpit, where Delo will be waiting on 1 knee with a Pandora ring. Glasses of cava for all on board and a free toiletries pack to the happy couple to say congrats.
Lambrini ha

• Haha

Belle Amie

VIP Member
There’s a girl I knew growing up (our mums were friends) and she has her own make up business. She started out as an MUA for MAC and grew her own business, got a shop etc, employed people. She is hella fucking busy atm - 4 bridal parties yesterday alone her team did. What’s Truff doing? Not even 4 a month! But she’s booked up for this year, next year, and most of 2023 🥴 she can’t be earning much from Instagram. She hasn’t plugged hairburst for MONTHS which I’m sure was her only income. She has to be living off payouts from Home Bargain and Chez surely?!
I wish you could say who this is! I’m struggling to find a makeup artist I love for my wedding! Searched high and low on Instagram

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Oh fuck off.... The makeups have got their own travel agent now too......We booked it through our travel agent she's the best 🥺

Delusions of grandeur or what ? You haven't got a living room, you've got a corridor with a bummed couch !!!!
I thought she was getting involved in a travel MLM a while back? I remember thinking she’s a mug, when the internet is literally at your fingertips

I’ll start -

1. How much spending money did you take?
2. When did you book animal kingdom?

Can also guarantee there’ll be:
me some cruise ship outfit ideas”
Why do you let you kid get sunburned?

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Faithful follower but rarely comment... I can do a quick recap if nobody minds?

Last thread saw the start of KHM's 30th birthday month/year/eternity. Beginning with a whirlwind trip to London to celebrate truff's 30th birthday in a celeb favourite restaurant. There could only be one outfit for such an occasion and so the tipping point inspired coin dress was born, and quickly destroyed by Kate's size 10 body and slab back. Luckily Kate's 'friends' were on hand to document this for the gram.

It was straight back home for KHM in time for her 'surprise' birthday meal. It gave truff a practice run of her surprised face ready for the carefully curated moment that Delo will pop the question.

After weekend 1 of birthday celebrations, Kate signed for Man City but also managed to squeeze in several beauty treatments in time for weekend 2 of celebrations. It is her 30th and obviously several weeks of celebrating is required.

Into the big weekend! For her birthday they had a walk along a beach with a camera set up at a distance to catch the beautiful moment that a family walk along a beach in weather inappropriate clothing, from there it was as straight to Selfridge's as Delo had forgotten to buy a birthday present when he ordered the pre typed card with generic loving sentiments inside. KHM teased us with a Hermes box, but disappointingly it was just some manky sliders to force her big hooves into.

Onto the most anticipated party of the year.... Not the queen's jubilee silly, it was KHMs big birthday bash. The venue was done up for a wedding, Kate dressed up like a fairy dogmother (size 10 obvs) and gave a moving birthday speech about trolls in amongst her gurning. Olive was allowed up past her 7pm bedtime for such a special occasion.... But still no ring from Delo.

The next morning, despite being on a massive comedown, it was off to the airport for Mr, Ms and Baby Makeup to a secret destination. Tattlers got down to some serious detective work and for a moment we thought Truff might have done something for her daughter and planned a family Disney holiday. We were mistaken and instead it's a lovely, engagement appropriate, cruise holiday to the Bahamas. We all wait with baited breath to see if this is finally the thread that Delo puts us out of our misery and asks the question he's been desperate to ask.
Fabulous 👏🏻

• Heart

Calicali

Chatty Member
#147 After a week on the Mediterranean sea , poor Olaf got 20mins with Minnie at Disney, Kate must be silently enraged she's still not engaged

Grootyou

She had the band years ago
I was thinking she might have had band to sleeve, a lot of the girls I was with when I had surgery had previously had the band but had to get it removed and converted to sleeve instead. Pure speculation on truff obviously.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Preston way, I always assume everyone on here is in the North West thank you though!

Preston but happy to pay mileage for muas in Liverpool/Manchester x
Although she’s mates with truff, Bethan does an account called b the bride and their stuff is pretty stunning in my opinion! Sophie Russell who was mentioned earlier is gorgeous too

Wowwwww they’ve finally taken Olive somewhere for her !!!!!!!! I’m shocked

• Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
All this food bank malarkey reminds me of when my parents went to Cuba in the early 00s and went on a day trip to a local village. For some unknown reason my mum decides to take loads of Clarins and Lancôme samples to give to the locals. The original KHM 😂

“Awwww ye poor? have some beauty flash balm”
This has tickled me, I’m laid in bed having a little giggle to myself 😆

• Haha

prinpoppy

She once said on a “haul” that she sometimes buys olive clothes or shoes that are too big especially if the last ones so she can grow into them and other kids can’t have the same trends as her 🙄
I think the child would probably prefer shoes that fit and some clothing that covers her up in the sun 😂