Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trollypusher

Considering she's her rainbow baby, reason , who saved her 🥺 she fucking none stop moans about the "hardest job" in the world & her tantrums doesn't she !!

Olive is good for one thing - Instagram likes. A little mini mannequin for clothes. Kate just needs everyone commenting telling her how unreal Olive is.

I feel so sorry for that kid yano, she's been kept up late of a night on the cruise in the bars & shows, out all day long in the sun, burnt on the beach all day. Long haul flights. She's probably got sun stroke. It's just fucking sly.
Not to mention no proper nap being dragged round food banks sleeping in THE most incredible Joooolz pram.

Reactions: 9

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Had to read that back twice, thought turkey teeth was a condition 😂😂 then I realised you mean had her teeth done in Turkey 😂 I’ve spent too much time watching Kate’s stories I’m losing brain cells!

I reckon it’ll be labelled as a condition in a few years

• Haha

VIP Member
I’ve been looking for a reason to quit my job, I’m going to become an influenza after influencing at least 5 people to buy that wonder water 😬

Still not engaged.
Remembered I had half a bottle left from ages ago and used it last night… it is good stuff!! Going to start buying it again

• Haha

Hereforthewiki

I was looking at cruises a few weeks ago and they were dirt cheap those Caribbean ones from America. My mum just went on a Mediterranean one which was cheaper than an all inclusive in Spain. They can’t sell them these days cos of covid, a cruise ship was one of the first places to have a major outbreak, this one had a higher case rate than a lot of countries in the beginning. I remember as my nan cancelled one she had booked cos of it and was being all dramatic over it, she had only paid a small deposit.
Cos there covid super spreaders so much for the vaccine aye

chattycatty

VIP Member
Ha ha ha ha the best hardest job 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is this her Justifying she’s a stay at home mum? Dickhead

Nah watch this I am CRYING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 is she messing hahahahhaa. Makeesss my hearrrttt beatttt 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1366536
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha fuck right off 🤮🤡

My nan used to have plates like that on the wall 🤣🤣

Last I seen of her she was packing up and had everything in the removal van. As if she’s not left 🤣🤣😭😭
So did my mum in the 80s
Ha ha ha

I couldn’t put myself through the pain to look like that. He’s like a Home and Bargain version of the Jim Carey Mask . Has anyone seen that woman from N/Ireland who had turkey teeth? She paid for a full mouth of individual teeth. They shaved her teeth down and then fitted bridges! She is now at the dentist and hospital everyday getting infections sorted out. Search turkey teeth gone wrong, the woman is called Amanda. It’s really sad to see.
Aw i follow het proper slack on her but that’s what happens when you go to another country 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
For some unknown reason I missed the thread/s circa Hollie's wedding so have jumped on that while this absolute weapon is boring me with her abysmal mum act yet again. Same shit, different country