Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Olive looks in a mood but I promise she’s not”

Who
Actually
Gives
A
duck
?

How are you typing that kind of comment to a load of strangers??

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Who
Actually
Gives
A
duck
?

The most ridiculous person. Cares far too much what others think to the point she tries to control that by saying stupid unimportant stuff like that.

Reactions: 19
Why is she filtering Haze? Just tells me she thinks she isn’t cute or pretty enough. So sly
I bleeping hate when people filter their kids, imagine the damage that's going to do when they find out. I also wouldn't want all the photos of my kids to be false, I love their beautiful faces.

The most ridiculous person. Cares far too much what others think to the point she tries to control that by saying stupid unimportant stuff like that.
It's also as sick as filtering her, I'm sure she probably is in a mood, she's a toddler so being in a mood, esp at dinner time, is their default setting. I've got a 10 year old girl Truff, she's in a mood more than she's not, you're going to love it when that comes!

Don't pretend she's not in a mood, she's super allowed to show her emotions and learn how to deal with them herself - the same as adults are.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She can claim she’s a size 10 all she wants but it’ll be on depop next week so we’ll see then…

FYI not arsed what size anyone was is. Just own it and stop lying

Reactions: 21
Morning gang 💨
I need Kate to NOT be boring today, I’ve got a quiet day in work and need something to make me laugh and equally bang my head on my desk in astonishment at her stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is her page 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s a mish mash of shite day in day out one day it’s make up (tit bridal make up) baby clothing dog tit human tit I can’t keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Who
Actually
Gives
A
duck
?

If she looks in a mood…. She’s probably in a mood. Which she is absolutely entitled to be in, she’s a child.

As her mother, her legal guardian and supposed protector, ZSM has the power and control to show, and equally not show 185,000 potential strangers, “non-favourable” images and insights of her daughter online.

She has chosen to shoe the image of her child in a mood, so why does she need to defend / protest that she is not in a mood. We all have eyes. Simply don’t post it.

All of the recent “activity” on Instagram, the story boxes, the polls, is to up her engagement, to enable her to beg from companies for her birthday celebrations. She’s so transparent. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 29
Olive, the one-year-old, swapped her own wellies over in the car? Mate, come on.

If she pulled them off, yeah fine, believable. But she did not take them off, swap them round and put them back on. STOP LYING ABOUT STUPID THINGS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why does her make up kit look like the Constance Carroll makeup bin in Woolworths? It’s actually knocked me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d be livid having what looks like a permanent cold sore on my face

Thread suggestion: permanent cold sore on her lip, not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
It's my favourite thing about her tbh. How long does it last, is it like a proper tattoo, and will it spread out as it gets older? If it's full on permanent the only way to get rid would be to have it cut out or the rest of her lips overlined to match haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.