Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That make up 'hack' this morning made me laugh out loud! She looks like a 5 year old smearing her Mum's make up across her face. Jeez. How embarassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the hell with the blush and the brush??? 🤣 I’ve never seen makeup allowed like this in my life, my skin feels itchy even looking at those manky brushes

Reactions: 10
Not having any bespokes myself, maybe that is why I don’t ‘get’ baby showers
Wouldn’t it be best to have a ‘party’ after the birth to celebrate? And then the star of the ‘show’, the actual baby is there?…
I’ve had four “my reason” and I still hate baby showers
Wonder if that old lady she met who gave her such inspiration is telling her mates about a gormless bint she met going to the shops 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be bladdered. Cue post from her in the morning declaring that she was SOBA and is so fresh and hangover free today
I've not been hammered in the last 4 years cos I know at some point I'll be joined by a child in bed and it's not worth the risk. Truff said Olaf is in with them at night. Bespoke no1 started sleeping #7-7 at about 20 months so we made bespoke no2, who is just short of 22 months now and gives me a shout at 4am 🙃 might see if Truff has any parenting tips.

Reactions: 11
I've not been hammered in the last 4 years cos I know at some point I'll be joined by a child in bed and it's not worth the risk. Truff said Olaf is in with them at night. Bespoke no1 started sleeping #7-7 at about 20 months so we made bespoke no2, who is just short of 22 months now and gives me a shout at 4am 🙃 might see if Truff has any parenting tips.
Ditto, never of mine sleep a full night. I can’t have more than 2-3 drinks, just not worth it!

Reactions: 6
Do we think she’s having a pretend surprise party for her 30th? She’s said she’s now going away with little legs, but keeps saying loads of plannings going on. So is she planning a party for herself and then going to pretend it was a surprise party for the gram 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think she’s having a pretend surprise party for her 30th? She’s said she’s now going away with little legs, but keeps saying loads of plannings going on. So is she planning a party for herself and then going to pretend it was a surprise party for the gram 🤣🤣
Well we saw the group text for her 30th on someone’s list phone. Surely she’s aware because she reads here every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she breathes her rancid breath made up of stale twirls, coffee and 5 tonnes of her daily garlic so olive passes out.
I can’t describe it but she just looks like one of those people whose breath just bleeping stinks and her hands are constantly sticky/dirty 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I bet she breathes her rancid breath made up of stale twirls, coffee and 5 tonnes of her daily garlic so olive passes out.
I can’t describe it but she just looks like one of those people whose breath just bleeping stinks and her hands are constantly sticky/dirty 🤢
And she DEFO doesn’t wash her hands after she has been for a pee!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is her skin always so dry and chalky 🤢 she needs a good moisturiser

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.