Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like the ceiling in our school bogs - when you used to soak a bit of blue bog roll/paper towels and lob them up on the ceiling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
The glitch on the filter that she's shared from Abbey someone is horrendous! Her face is literally jumping all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sweaty cheese grazing table ✅
Sax Player ✅
Ridiculous balloon display ✅

Why do these people have no originality?OTT plus isn’t it her second child? Did she not go through all this with the first baby?

Crazy.

Reactions: 40
Just a giving myself a recap of the weekends bullshit , hair that’s all her own but outed by zest as still having her “under the hood” tape extensions in , inspirational chat with an old lady that was walking towards her again & a years weight loss journey featuring her current garden , have i missed any blatant lies troops ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf is this? If I’d had a baby shower and everyone got rat arsed, I’d be questioning my friend circle.
I just don’t understand baby showers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just a giving myself a recap of the weekends bullshit , hair that’s all her own but outed by zest as still having her “under the hood” tape extensions in , inspirational chat with an old lady that was walking towards her again & a years weight loss journey featuring her current garden , have i missed any blatant lies troops ?
She looks like she has 3 hairs with that style

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.