Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s now June, the garden is still completely unusable. Thought this was supposed to be for Olive? Everything is for her out there, it’ll be winter before it’s finished at this rate and her ‘outdoor’ baby still won’t have a garden. She’s almost 2 and they’ve never had a garden for her, despite having all that outside space.

Reactions: 16
What is she on about - we are 12 hours into a bank holiday and she has spent about 8 of them sleeping…. So she defo has not spent her bank holiday deep cleaning anything
She needs to spend it deep cleaning her hair!

Honestly who doesn't wash their hair for 2 weeks?! Poor Olaf has no chance with that for a mother.

Reactions: 14
I am already so bored of her horrible pyramid scheme bollocks. Your skin looks AWFUL Kate. How desperate are you, flogging some horrible supplement to vulnerable followers. Your lack of class is now embarassing. Update your skills and get a proper make up job. Life doesn't come free or easy.

Reactions: 24
Bit of honesty for once “I look like a dog”

she goes on like Matt is serving in Afghan and she’s got 4 under 5’s to look after solely on her own for months on end. Appreciate what you have Kate and stop being so hard done by, yes your life is boring, repetitive and a bit tit but it really cannot be half as difficult as you are making it out to be.
I ‘sauté’ you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is proper pissing me off yano. I'm a single mum to 3 young children, one of whom has significant additional needs and also barely sleeps. He wakes between 11pm-2am every night and we're up for the day from there. I get zero help with him and tbh it's relentless, 24 7. But yano what? I still shower every evening when he's finally fell asleep for a couple of hours. My house is also clean and my washing is done daily. Last week I laid astro turf by myself and this week I'm painting fences while the kids play on the trampoline, slide and in the pool. Why does she make so much bleeping drama about 1 bloody kid? I've literally never heard the like! She's an absolute embarrassment to women everywhere the scruffy, lazy bleep

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
She constantly has that child dressed like a docker but the minute she takes her somewhere where her bovver boots would be useful she’s dressed in delicate stuff and then has wellies put on 🙄🙄

Also to be nit picking I never let my granddaughter aged 3 walk down the stairs either next to me or in front, she walks behind me when we are going down and in front going up - not old daft dick, she’s holding olives hand and filming at the same time 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I thought the exact same when I saw this and definitely wouldn't have the dog anywhere near on the stairs 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought the exact same when I saw this and definitely wouldn't have the dog anywhere near on the stairs 😐
she hadn’t even got a baby gates, well not from what I’ve seen !
She’s a dick, doesn’t have a clue about parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve not read through the last 4 pages yet but my partners just made chicken mince for tea, and I howled remembering Kates chicken mints 😂

P.s it’s disgusting and doesn’t compare to a beef spag bol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trolls, I sauté you, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart
I just called sauté I love you,
I just called sauté how much I care,
I just called sauté I loooove you,
And I mean that from the bottom of my heart

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What is she on about - we are 12 hours into a bank holiday and she has spent about 8 of them sleeping…. So she defo has not spent her bank holiday deep cleaning anything
Troll, she’s been on bank holiday since midweek last Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t got a bloody clue what day it is today, I’m channeling my inner Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes 1 cheeky mother fucker isn't she...saute-ing single parents....What cos you're riding solo with your 1 year old rainbow for more than 24 hours? Such a cheeky mother fucker likening this with being a single parent. duck off truff.

Saute? Honest to god, learn to spell you absolute dip tit oxygen thief.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She couldn’t lie straight in bed - the last time she washed that wig was when she was stomping around with it wet with the broken mug fliming Max pissing up trees - that wasn’t 2 weeks ago was it?

also TROLL baby gates don’t fit in with the AeSThEtiC of her not forever home - plus little Matt would have trouble with them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She couldn’t lie straight in bed - the last time she washed that wig was when she was stomping around with it wet with the broken mug fliming Max pissing up trees - that wasn’t 2 weeks ago was it?

also TROLL baby gates don’t fit in with the AeSThEtiC of her not forever home - plus little Matt would have trouble with them
Hahaha her n all!! Doing a live from the bottom of her stairs I can see it all now :
Comedy glasses
Filthy jumper
‘Hi guyyyyzzz **huffs*** oh my god don’t you hate it when these gates , these things , they just won’t open (rags gate without attempting buttons or to lift over the small crevices they often have) . Little Matt fitted it for me , see his work is boss , so so good , but he’s done such a good job the naturally follicly challenged twit, that I now can’t open it. ***laughs**** love you really Matt. So yeah guyyyzzz can anyone help ?? How’s the best way to get this open ??? Guyyzzz I am so so busy, I neeeeedd to get upstairs , I’ve been so busy and now this means I won’t be able to wash the 21 strands of hair I have on my own head now today. God being a mum is so hard!! ‘ sits down on step to sulk.
Cue Olive the destroyer who then opens the gate and waddles upstairs , followed by Max who takes a turn around and glares at ZSM from the corner step , a clear look that he just wants his real ma back.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Shes 1 cheeky mother fucker isn't she...saute-ing single parents....What cos you're riding solo with your 1 year old rainbow for more than 24 hours? Such a cheeky mother fucker likening this with being a single parent. duck off truff.

Saute? Honest to god, learn to spell you absolute dip tit oxygen thief.
100%!! She thinks she’s “sauté-ing” single parents but in her usual obnoxious manner, she just comes across as incredibly patronising. She hasn’t got an empathetic bone in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.