Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not that shape anymore Troll she has the flat chest that is now in fashion.

fat tits no more

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The hair extensions are out troops , just in time for the “miracle” product reveal , I sauté you all

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So confused. Why are they going for a walk at this time? Why is Matt taking the bin bag out the front door? Is it only me that has the bin in the back garden??

Reactions: 15
Matts fuming like my fella does when I don’t take the bin out. Bet it’s got crappy nappies in the lot! Ridiculous

Reactions: 11
After watching her stories just now can someone please explain to me..

1) why does Olive have roots?
2) why did I find delo weirdly fit?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wipe that poor girls nose 😷

After watching her stories just now can someone please explain to me..

1) why does Olive have roots?
2) why did I find delo weirdly fit?
It happened to one of mine. The fine white baby hair grew out to make way for a darker blonde.

Reactions: 8
Because it makes her relatable

Also- she hadn’t washed her hair for 2 weeks yet she went to get it done today. I wouldn’t touch it
Made her extensions easier to take out, the tapes just slid off the grease.
The baby will be in zest getting highlights of the pale blonde grows out too much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No wonder they’re in bed at 7.30, they don’t have a living room to relax in

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The title needs an edit now, should read was a makeup teacher who had a salon. She once sold makeup lessons and online courses.
02F515C1-A2A3-4D62-8865-B95045CE77A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean if I was as busy & successful as her, and could turn down £5k jobs just cos I didn’t believe in the product, I would go get my hair washed & blown at a salon once or twice a week 🥴
Maybe she is posting about her lack of hair washing constantly to try and get free blowdrys smelly midden

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So confused. Why are they going for a walk at this time? Why is Matt taking the bin bag out the front door? Is it only me that has the bin in the back garden??
I did laugh at him walking through the house with the rubbish 🤣 ours is in the back and we go down the side of the house when the bins need to go out 🙈

Reactions: 11
So when did she do her bridal trials today?? She said she was doing them after her hair and nails… but then she went home and went for a walk with Olive, and then went to bed at 7.30?!! Thought it was a bit odd working on bank holiday?! She must have cancelled her trials whilst she was in the hairdressers. Imagine being a bride booked in for your trial today and seeing her going about her business getting her hair, nails done, then off for a walk and in to bed when she should have been doing your trial?! Unless the brides have come to their senses and cancelled her!

Reactions: 20
So when did she do her bridal trials today?? She said she was doing them after her hair and nails… but then she went home and went for a walk with Olive, and then went to bed at 7.30?!! Thought it was a bit odd working on bank holiday?! She must have cancelled her trials whilst she was in the hairdressers. Imagine being a bride booked in for your trial today and seeing her going about her business getting her hair, nails done, then off for a walk and in to bed when she should have been doing your trial?! Unless the brides have come to their senses and cancelled her!
I doubt there were any brides in the first place. Read the wiki. #pogba

Reactions: 17
Why does she go on about her hair, If anything she has fine hair. Stupid smelly bint
I wouldn’t be advertising that salon walking out with rats tails proper chemical cut that flat tits 🤣
Hair is raggy as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.