Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that chat this morning, it shows how much she lies….
-It’s amazing what a good night sleep can do.
- actually I did have a good night sleep….

Reactions: 13
Could you imagine trying to have a conversation with her?

Do you know when your on a night out and there’s that person that’s so drunk, they are making no sense whatsoever but won’t shut up. That’s her. The only difference is she’s sober (apparently)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Could you imagine trying to have a conversation with her?

Do you know when your on a night out and there’s that person that’s so drunk, they are making no sense whatsoever but won’t shut up. That’s her. The only difference is she’s sober (apparently)
Hahaha this!! I was guna post and ask is she pissed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After showing us her chipped, manky nails yesterday, she’s now going off to do bridal make-up with them looking like that 😳🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She just waffles pure shite 🥱 that knot in her stomach only makes an appearance when she's got duck all to promote the wretched twit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she really walking with a bleeping broken mug? I mean who the hell goes for a walk with a mug in the first place?? I’m done for today….
C3E8305A-F9C8-4E02-8D37-887D0172CD0E.png

Nah I’m crying here, does her motivational speech with piano music whilst Max takes a slash in the background… Kinell el she really is the gift that keeps on giving 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If she’s got a full diary why does she do like 1 wedding make up a month 🤔 and whatever happened to the rented chair?!

Reactions: 21
It shouldn’t annoy me as much as it does but can she even bloody breathe through her nose? Her nose is so squashed! I mean I don’t wanna give her another excuse to go to turkey id much rather her just get some specs that suit her nose
She’s a mouth breather.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Worst thing is she’s stomping the estates of Upton with that mug. What a whopper. Not exactly a nice walk up Bickerton Hill is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She deffo stinks of cat wee and cheese & onion pasties.

I’m sick of her smugness rammed down peoples faces day in day out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus I have seen it all!! What responsible dog owner takes a bleeping cup, keys, dog lead and phone all in their hands on a walk I mean what control has she over max? None whatsoever :rolleyes:
The cup is not the only thing that's broke.....aww ye poor Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like a Le Creuset mug. I know truff is not of sound mind but stomping the streets with an actual mug, let alone a broken one, is unhinged behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I get so para about this mouth breathing thing, I know I do it because when I remember and breathe properly through my nose it sends me to sleep!! Anyone know how to stop it? Wonder if my airways are skinny? I’ve got a little ski slope nose if that makes any difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hasn’t dressed Olive in a jubilee outfit because she couldn’t possibly put any colour on her could she

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.