Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ah got a notification that ma makeup artist tagged me in a post oan Insta at 4:45am oan ma wedding day ah think ah’d snap every wan ah her makeup brushes. Aw the best tae ye Alice, hope you don’t mind huving us aw seeing your wedding dress afor your guests hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Or maybe everyone else’s children are dressed in jubilee outfits because they are in school
And nursery! Unlike Olaf who has already done her 3 hours of “nursey” this week! 🙄

Reactions: 23
Who’s are them thighs on that stepper 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not screenshottin cos I left my pic on last time ahah 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she is boring. Get her on her holibobs at least she has some decent content then

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could you imagine trying to have a conversation with her?

Do you know when your on a night out and there’s that person that’s so drunk, they are making no sense whatsoever but won’t shut up. That’s her. The only difference is she’s sober (apparently)
"Soba" troll

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I’m a day late…was Having a super allowed break yesterday… but what does this actually mean 😵💫 ’its when you feel like not doing it when you want to do it’
Please make it make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️
As per she has got it wrong… it should be ‘when you don’t feel loke doing it is the time you should be doing it ‘

Reactions: 9
why is she ok admitting she’s a dirty smelly skank Monday - Thursday kate ya just giving us laughs all the time love 😂😂🤮🤮🤮 ya stink

Reactions: 12
Eeeeee she’s a trollop 🤢🤢 that tongue , the ‘dancing’ , the yoyo mh behaviour, the crazy quotes , the weekends off 😂 . Everyday brings a new delight that I’m just perplexed by 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Trolls am I super allowed to wash my hair today seeing as it’s Saturday, you know that day in the middle of the week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know, we haven’t had any high end make up looks in agggges. I wonder why that is? Can’t afford to buy it? An no-one to gift you any…ye poor Kate 🥺

Trolls am I super allowed to wash my hair today seeing as it’s Saturday, you know that day in the middle of the week 😂😂

Mines been washed aswell 🙌🏻 Which is so bad cause the hair dressers only washed it Wednesday and I should be waiting atleast three weeks because I’m super allowed to cause I’m a bespoke busy but not fully busy mum of two

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.