Katie Hayes #140 Flat tits in front, fruit machine for a back, pretend mental elf crisis, fence is black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tits will be on tick so she’s gotta find next month’s payment
Defo on the vanquis cc at the cheapest Turkish clinic going.

Pure bleeping bones of their arses. Imagine how many times shes remortgaged on that house

Reactions: 21
This dress it too big! Hahhahahah sorry I bet it fits you now but you had your boobs reduced and your belly looks bigger.
Also is she claiming she’s smaller than a 12? Go away you annoying silly woman.
Finally, Olives shorts are on her because she has been horse riding and now running a marathon. She just LOVES running. Everytime we see the kid she’s saying no, can’t love everything. I had a mate like her once, everything she did was the best. We just Love this or the girls just LOVE that.

Also- was she not gifted most of this and now she is selling it? Surely that’s not allowed- how about you donate what you make to a charity? I would be mortified!
she’s defo not a 12 and defo not smaller than a 12 only thing that’s smaller is her tits does she forget we see the sneaky pics her mates take and the op selfie the belly and back has not shrunk at all thighs even looked wobbly on it

Reactions: 20
Selling the gifted dress that one of the trolls sent the homophobic tweets to and they replied that they would no longer work with her and the post was removed from page! 😂

Bit of a bleeping cheek to be selling gifted stuff……ye poor flat tits!

3D3C61E8-3690-47CD-BA13-C0D2459BEEEB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I imagine anything you buy from her comes all crumpled up and stinking

Does anyone know what “ceral flavour” is? I genuinely can’t work it out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That dress is a 14 and she was squeezed into it like a sausage skin (weird considering she said she’s a size 10). So maybe now it just actually fits her but of course it’s against her religion to wear clothes that actually fit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That dress is a 14 and she was squeezed into it like a sausage skin (weird considering she said she’s a size 10). So maybe now it just actually fits her but of course it’s against her religion to wear clothes that actually fit 🥴
what she means is, she busted the zip on it last time and we noticed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Makes me CRINGE when she goes on like she’s a massive fashion icon. Also, “gold is popular this year”? Wow, wouldn’t have thought it when the word gilded was literally in the dress code. Thick bint

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Rrr, I can't cope with her! She makes me feel minty just looking at her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last weeks sick note photo from a hospital bed didn’t get the followers up, so now she’s getting her belly out AGAIN 🙄 so predictable our KHM

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On her post to show she “doesn’t edit her photos” watch her right leg at the very very beginning. You see it twitch out of the edit 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.